UP D.El.Ed. 2023: UP D.El.Ed. formerly known as UP BTC is a Diploma in Elementary Education which is of 2-years duration diploma programme for the candidates who aspire to become a teacher in primary and elementary schools. Interested candidates for UP BTC 2023 will have to apply online for the admission and for the counseling. The admission process and counseling both are organized at state level therefore, the admission will only be granted in the colleges of the Uttar Pradesh state. No separate entrance examination is conducted for the admission into the D.El.Ed. course.
The merit list for UP BTC or UP D.El.Ed. is prepared on the basis of the grades acquired by the candidate in class 10th, 12th, and Graduation. The online application form will most probably be available in the month of June 2023. Aspirants will have to apply for the admission before the last date for the counseling.
The process of admission to BTC colleges of the state of Uttar Pradesh will commence from the month of June 2023. The application form will be available through online mode expectedly in the third week of June. The selection of the candidates for admission will be finalized on the basis of candidate’s merit in the qualifying exam. We suggest the aspirants to go through the complete article and get complete information regarding UP D.El.Ed. 2023 such as Admission Events, Eligibility Requirements, How to Apply, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Documents Required and more.
UP D.El.Ed. 2023 Highlights
|Level of Exam||State|
|Admission Process Name||UP D.El.Ed. Admission 2023|
|Admission Conducting Authority||Pariksha Niyamik Adhikari Allahabad|
|Issue of Notification||June 2023|
|Examination conducted on||No entrance test will be conducted|
UP D.El.Ed. 2023 Important Dates
|Release of official notification||Second week of June, 2023|
|Start date for online candidate registration||Third week of June, 2023|
|Last date for online candidate registration||First week of July, 2023|
|Last date to submit registration fees||First week of July, 2023|
|Last date to submit print of the application form||Second week of July, 2023|
|Release of merit list||Third week of July, 2023|
|Commencement of 1st round of online counseling process||Third week of July, 2023|
|Starting of admission process||First week of August, 2023|
|Beginning of 2nd round of online counseling process||Third week of August, 2023|
|Starting of admission process||Last week of August, 2023|
|Commencement of teacher’s training||First week of September, 2023|
UP D.El.Ed. 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Complete eligibility requirements for UP D.El.Ed. or BTC is given in the below section:
- A candidate who has passed class 10th, 12th, and Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution is eligible for admission.
- Candidates having one or two-year undergraduate diplomas will not be able to appear for this course.
- They should have completed graduation in any field such as Arts, Commerce, and Science.
- The minimum age of the applicant for this course is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit for General category candidates is 35 years (for both male and female candidates).
- OBC/ SC/ ST category candidates can apply till the age of 40 Years. However, they will be offered a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- For the PWD candidates, they will get a relaxation of 15 years.
UP D.El.Ed. 2023 Application Form
Carefully go through the entire application process for UP D.El.Ed 2023 as given below:
- The application for UP BTC will be released online on the official website updeled.gov.in.
- Appliers are advised to read the information brochure accurately before proceeding with the application submission.
- Candidates should fill the online registration form by entering their basic details such as name, gender, mobile number, email address, etc.
- After the successful submission of form is over, a registration number will be generated for the applicant that they can use for future reference.
- In the next step, candidates need to make the payment of application fee. They should opt for online mode using debit card/ credit card to pay the fee.
- After the payment is successful, they will have the complete application form.
- In the application form, they should also input their rest of the personal, academic, communication, category, and other details.
- Appliers will also be asked to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature in the application form.
- After this, candidate’s application process will be completed and they will be able to see a confirmation page on the screen.
- We suggest the candidates to keep the registration number and confirmation page secure for future references.
The application fee is ₹600/- for candidates belonging to General and OBC category, SC/ ST category candidates have to make the payment of ₹400/- and ₹100/- for VI/ HI/ OH category candidates as the application fee.
- Authority of the admission will release a merit list prepared based on the marks obtained by the applicants in their class 10th, 12th and graduation.
- Candidates whose names will be provided in the merit list will have to go for the original documents verification process.
- Seats allotment will take place only on the basis of their merit and choice provided by the candidates in the form.
- They will be able to download their seat allotment letter by login through their registration number and date of birth.
The documents necessary for UP D.El.Ed. 2023 counseling are listed below:
- Passing Certificate
- Class X and XII Certificates
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh state
- Registration Number and Slip
- Coloured Photographs
- Payment and Receipt
- Caste Certificates