Life Insurance Corporation Limited is the main authority that releases official recruitment notifications for the post of Assistants – Clerical Staff including Customer Service Executive, Single Window Operator, Cashier on its official website [email protected] This is a very great opportunity for those who are aspiring to join one of the most renowned Insurance organizations. LIC will be organizing LIC Assistant 2023 Recruitment exam in order to appoint deserving candidates in the most reputed insurance sector department. We recommend all the aspirants to visit at www.licindia.in to fill LIC Assistant Recruitment Application Form.
LIC Assistant 2023 Overview
|Name of the Company||Life Insurance Company of India|
|Recruitment Name||LIC Assistant 2023|
|Name of the Post||Cashier, Clerks, Customer Service Executive, Single Window Operator|
|Total Vacancies||Available Soon|
|Notification Date||May 2023 (Expected)|
|Application Start Date||June 2023 (Expected)|
|Application Last Date||June 2023 (Expected)|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Exam Date||July 2022 (Expected)|
|Application Fees||As per categories|
|Type of Post||Recruitment|
|LIC Assistant Notification 2022 PDF Download||www.licindia.in|
LIC Assistant 2023 Important Dates
|LIC Assistant Notification Release Date||May 2023 (Expected)|
|LIC Assistant Application Form Start Date||June 2023 (Expected)|
|LIC Assistant Application Form Last Date||June 2023 (Expected)|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||June 2023 (Expected)|
|Application Edit Window||June 2023 (Expected)|
|Date of exam||July 2023 (Expected)|
- Nationality: An aspirant must be a citizen of India in order to be eligible for LIC Assistant.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate who possesses a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute is eligible to apply for the recruitment.
- Age Limit: The age limit set by the authorities of LIC is 18 years and 30 years.
Upper age limit relaxations for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ Other Backward Community(OBC)/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) / Ex-Servicemen/ Confirmed LIC employees shall be as under :
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|EX-SERVICEMEN||Actual Period of service in the Defence Services along with 3 years subject to the maximum limit of the age of 45 years. (In the case of Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to OBC/ SC/ ST, a maximum limit of the age of 50 years for SC/ ST category and 48 years for OBC is applicable.|
|LIC Employees||Relaxation of 5 years|
- The basic pay of a LIC Assistant is Rs. 14435- 40080.
- Other Allowances like DA and HRA will also be provided to the employees.
- The Minimum Monthly Salary of a LIC Assistant is Rs 15000/- while the Gross Salary goes up to Rs 35000/- monthly.
LIC Assistant 2023 Application Form
- First of all, open the official web portal of LIC i.e. www.licindia.in.
- Secondly, you have to click on the Careers button at the bottom of the web page.
- Choose & click on the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2023.
- Completely fill up the LIC Assistant Application Form 2023 with all the accurate information.
- Upload your scanned copies of passport-sized photographs, signatures, and other documents in PDF format.
- Recheck all the filled-up entries and submit the form accordingly.
- Finally, pay the application fees for LIC Assistant Application 2023 and confirm your application form.
|Category of Application||LIC Assistant Application Fees|
The selection of the aspirants for the post of LIC Assistant will be made on the basis of a two-phase examination i.e. Phase I- Preliminary Examination and Phase II- Main Examination and lastly Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. For the final selection of the candidate’s candidate’s marks in the main examination will be considered.
|S.No.||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||English Language / Hindi Language||30||30||20 minutes|
Note: Hindi/ English Language Test will be of qualifying nature and marks in the Language section will not be calculated for ranking.
|SNo.||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes|
|2.||General/ Financial Awareness||40||40||30 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||40 minutes|
|4.||English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|5.||Hindi Language||40||40||30 minutes|
Note: The candidates will have to necessarily qualify for each of the Tests. They will have to pass each of the objective tests. Negative marks will be applicable for wrong answers in the Objective tests for the main examination. A deduction of ¼ marks will be there for each wrong response. The marks acquired by the candidate in Preliminary Examination (Phase I) will not count for the selection and the final selection will be based on the participant’s marks in the Main Examination (Phase II).
|LIC ADO Recruitment 2023||LIC AAO Recruitment 2023|
The result for LIC Assistant 2023 will be disclosed soon after the exam gets over. The link and result dates will be available as soon as it is on the authorized web page of LIC, @licindia.in. We suggest the candidates stay updated with the website to get details of the same.