LLB Admission 2023: Any candidate who is seeking a career in the law field and aspire to become a lawyer/ advocate/etc. must pursue an LLB degree. It is a highly professional degree that requires a lot of determination and knowledge. Moreover, some colleges provide admission to the candidates based on their class 12th marks. However, most often, colleges conduct entrance examinations for admission to LLB courses. LLB is a 3 or 5-year undergraduate law degree that is offered in more than 1200 top colleges in India. Some of the top colleges that offer LLB courses are Delhi University, Symbiosis Law School, BHU, etc. Read the complete post below to check the full details related to LLB Admission 2023.
LLB Admission 2023 Entrance Exam Schedule
|Exam Name||Registration Date||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|AILET 2023||January 2023||May 2023|
|CLAT 2023||January 2023||June 2023|
|LSAT 2023||March 2023||May 2023|
|DU LLB 2023||June 2023||July 2023|
|KIITEE 2023||March 2023||June 2023|
|PU LLB 2023||To be updated||July 2023|
|ULSAT 2023||March 2023||June 2023|
|JMI BA LLB 2023||March 2023||June 2023|
|AMU BA LLB||–||–|
|BHU LLB 2023
|HPU LLB 2023|
Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted for the selection of the students under NLUs (National Law Universities). This implies that through this entrance test candidates will be eligible for admission to UG/PG law courses at NLUs.
- Candidates who have completed class 12th from any recognized board are eligible to apply.
- While General and OBC category candidates need to score 45% in the qualifying exam and SC/ST category candidates must score 40% marks.
- There is no upper age limit needed to be eligible.
MH CET Law 2023
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET) is a state-level entrance test that is conducted for the students seeking admission in integrated courses of L.L.B. 3 years or 5 years.
- There is no age bar to apply for the Maharashtra Law CET exam.
- Indian nationals, Foreign, PIO, and OCI candidates are eligible for MH CET Law 2023.
- The applicants must show a domicile of the Maharashtra state at the time of admission to the university.
- For the LLB course, applicants should have completed graduation or post-graduation in the relevant field.
- Minimum qualifying marks for the general category is 45% while for reserved categories it is 40%.
All India Law Entrance Test is a university-level entrance test organized once a year by National Law University, Delhi for admission in different law courses.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 50% in 10+2
- Candidates have done 12th from any stream from a recognized board.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2023
DU LLB Entrance Exam is regulated at the university level for providing admission to the students in the 3 year LLB program offered at the Faculty of Law, Delhi University.
- Any graduate or postgraduate candidate from a recognized university can apply for DU LLB 2023.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their qualifying degree exam are also eligible to apply.
- UR and EWS Category candidates must score 50% marks in the qualifying degree examination.
- Whereas OBC/CW/PwD/ SC/ST Category Candidates must get at least 45% and 40% marks respectively.
- Any candidate who has already passed the LLB course from any university will not be eligible to apply.
JMI BA LLB Entrance Exam 2023
JMI conducts JMI BA LLB EE for admission to the 5 years integrated BA LLB program.
- Candidate must pass class 12th or an equivalent examination from a recognized board. In case they are appearing in the 12th examination, then they can apply too.
- Candidate must score at least 60% marks in class 12th.
- Candidates of 20 years of age are eligible to apply. However, OBC/ST/SC category candidates can apply up to the age of 22.
LLB Admission 2023 Application Form
- For direct/merit-based/entrance-based admission, application forms will be released at the official website of the respective university.
- All the applicants need to complete the submission of the form before the last date therefore, after the due date, forms will not be accepted.
- Enter all your details as asked in the application form such as name, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, category, roll number, contact information, phone number, etc.
- Attest all your requisite documents in scanned and other specified formats.
- Candidates must save their login credentials for further and additional use.
- Revise all the details in the application form carefully and correctly before submitting the form.
- Candidates need to make the payment through offline or online mode. Moreover, the application fee varies from college to college.
- Lastly, applicants need to keep a few printouts of the confirmation page for other uses in the future.
LLB Admission Counseling
The competent authority will organize the counselling session of DU LLB 2023 for the selected candidates for admission. The counselling process will be organized via offline mode, and eligible candidates will be asked to report at the assigned venue on the scheduled time and date along with all the concerned documents and the counselling call letter too. The university officials will issue the call letters to all eligible candidates. Candidates can download the call letters through their accounts. However, to take part in the counselling process, the aspirant will have to first register for counselling and also complete the choice filling process. The counseling procedure will include multiple rounds therefore candidates have to appear in various rounds.
FAQs (LLB Admission 2023)
Question: What is the academic qualification required for LLB Admission?
Ans. Candidates should pass 12th in any stream to be eligible for the admission to LLB course at any university.
Question: What is the admission process for admission to the LLB course?
Ans. Some top universities conduct entrance tests for admission to LLB courses. On the other hand, there are other good colleges too that offer admission on direct merit basis.
Question: Can a student with a Science stream apply for admission to an LLB course?
Ans. Yes, any student with Science/ Commerce/ Arts stream can apply for admission to the LLB course.