BHU LLB 2023: The University offers 3-years LLB (Hons.) program and the students can get admission in this course by qualifying for the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) exam. The candidates have applied for admission by visiting the official website of the University. However, the important details of BHU LLB admission 2023 can be obtained from this article.
BHU LLB 2023 Overview
|Examination conducting body||Banaras Hindu University|
|Examination Level||University Level|
|Course offer by BHU||3-years LLB (Hons.) course|
|Examination duration||2 hours|
BHU LLB 2023 Schedule
|Commencement of application process||February 2023|
|End date to submit the application form||March 2023|
|Availability of admit cards||April 2023|
|Examination date of BHU UET||May 2023|
|Answer key release date||June 2023|
|Declaration of result||June 2023|
|Counseling will start||July 2023|
Who is eligible to apply for BHU LLB admission 2023?
The following are the eligibility criteria that every candidate has to meet to apply for BHU LLB admission 2023. The eligibility requirement for the course are as follows-
- The candidates must have passed BA/ B.Sc/B.com/ Shashtri scoring a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate considering all the subjects in 3-years.
- On the other hand, the candidates who belong to the OBC category must have scored a minimum of 45% and SC/ST candidates should have scored a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
- The applicants who have passed 12th or Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduation degree from Open University without any basic qualification will not be allowed to apply for BHU LLB admission.
BHU LLB 2023 Application Form
The application forms can be submitted from the official website of the University www.bhuonline.in. The interested candidates can go through the official website to apply for the course. The following steps can be followed to apply for BHU LLB admission 2023.
- Registration through official website bhuonline.in.
- Authentication by providing the details required in the application form.
- Filling up the BHU LLB application form 2023
- Uploading of necessary documents.
- Payment of the application fee
The application fees can be paid online mode via Debit/ Credit cards or Net Banking. The application fees for different categories are as follows-
- For OBC and General candidates (Transgender), the application fee is Rs. 600/-.
- Whereas, for OBC, General, SC, ST (Female/ Transgender/ Male) candidates, the application fee is Rs. 300/-
|DU LLB Admission 2023||LLB Admission 2023|
The candidates must go through the examination pattern before they start preparing for the exam. It gives you an idea about the examination so that you can plan your studies accordingly. The question paper will have MCQ-type questions.
|Duration||Paper||Total Marks||No. of questions||Marking scheme|
|120 min||1||450||150 MCQs||Each question carries 3 marks|
For more details and queries, the candidates can visit the official website of the University www.bhuonline.in.