The law school admission test abbreviated as LSAT is an international-level law entrance examination which is conducted by LSAC or law school admission council on an annual basis. By clearing the LSAT 2024 candidates will be able to secure admission in the UG/PG as well as integrated law courses in the law institutes across the world. LSAT is basically a standardized test where verbal reasoning and also reading skills of candidates are tested. If you successfully clear this test, you will be eligible to get admission to as many as 85 law institutes over the globe. However, the test is organized in an offline mode.
Candidates who are law aspirants should certainly apply for this law entrance test. Via this entrance examination, candidates can get admission in top law colleges in the world for instance Stanford Law, Columbia Law, Harvard Law, Yale Law, etc. The exam is organized in many cities across the world. It includes Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, England, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Guam, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Latvia, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, New Zealand, Nigeria, Northern Mariana, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, USA, Canada and India.
LSAT 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||LSAT (Law School Admission Test) 2024|
|Conducted by||Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA|
|Exam Purpose||To grant admission to the eligible aspirants in various law courses offered in universities worldwide|
|Offered programs||UG, PG law and Integrated programs|
LSAT 2024 Important Dates
|Events||March session (Likely)||June session (Likely)|
|Online registration begins from||2nd week of November 2023||–|
|Online registration closes on||2nd week of February 2024||1st week of June 2024|
|Admit card releases on||March 2024||June 2024|
|Entrance exam date||4th week of March 2024||2nd week of June 2024|
|Result declaration||March/ April 2024||June/ July 2024|
|Beginning of counseling process||–||–|
As for LSAT, there is no such eligibility criteria issued by the official exam conducting body. However, the candidate has to satisfy a few eligibility criteria set by the respective university or law school. The general eligibility that you must fulfill includes:
For BA LLB 5-year Integrated course:
One must have to pass class 12th from a recognized board of education with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
The candidates should possess a graduation degree from a recognized university of education with at least 45% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination
Candidates possessing a 5 year or 3 year LLB degree from a recognized university and Bar Council of India are eligible for the examination too.
One can appear for LSAT India 2024 regardless of the age. LSAT India 2024 is open to all the aspirants who satisfy all the requirements like academic requirements, regardless of their age.
LSAT 2024 Application Form
Read the complete guidelines below to know how to apply for LSAT Examination 2024:
- Online application process for March session will likely begin in the second week of November 2023.
- Candidates can fill up the registration or application form through online mode by reaching the official website of LSAT- lsac.org.
- The application process will involve various steps – Online Registration (providing basic information about applicant), providing details in the application form (educational, communication, etc. info), image/ documents uploading, paying application fee & generating a print of application form.
- Avoid filling multiple application forms as this may lead to the rejection of candidature.
- Please note that the application form requires only authentic and accurate details as mentioned in the applicant’s documents and certificates.
- Online application process for the March session will be closed in second week of February 2024.
Each and every candidate applying has to make the payment of INR 3,499/- as the application fee. It and can be paid through online modes which are debit card, internet banking and credit card.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized via offline mode which is a written method (Pen and paper).
- Language of Paper: The queries will only appear in English language.
- Number of Section: Paper will have four sections – Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning (1), Logical Reasoning (2) and Reading Comprehension.
- Duration of Exam: To solve the entire queries paper, candidates will be allotted 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- Type of Questions: It will hold all the questions in objective nature (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Number of Questions: Question paper will hold about 92 – 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: For every right response, candidates will avail 1 mark. No allocation of negative marking is there.
|Exam sections||No. of Questions||Duration of paper|
|Logical reasoning- 1||22||35 minutes|
|Logical reasoning- 2||23||35 minutes|
|Analytical reasoning||23||35 minutes|
|Reading comprehension||24||35 minutes|
|Total||92 questions||2 hour and 20 minutes|
LSAT 2024 Results
The Examination Results will most probably be divulged in the month of March/ April for March session and June/ July for June session. Aspirants will be able to collect their result along with the scorecard in online mode. The candidate needs to secure minimum qualifying marks in order to be eligible for the merit list. To prevail LSAT results, participants should utilize their login credentials.