MAH M.Ed CET 2023: Maharashtra State CET Cell will soon be releasing the application forms for admission to the M.Ed program. The department itself carries out entrance tests for M.Ed course namely MAH CET. Qualified candidates will get admission to Maharashtra colleges to pursue this course. Therefore, there will be no other basis of admission except the entrance test. This implies that no direct admission will be provided to the aspiring candidates. So, the eligible candidates must apply for the exam before the last date of registration.
MAH M.Ed CET 2023 Highlights
|Exam name||MAH M.Ed CET|
|Conducting body||Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Exam mode||Computer Based Test|
MAH M.Ed CET 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date to register||3rd week of June 2023|
|Application form reopen date||To be announced|
|Admit card availability||To be announced|
|Entrance exam date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|CET Scorecard release date||To be announced|
|Counseling begins||To be announced|
|Documents verification||To be announced|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||To be announced|
|Declaration of final merit list||To be announced|
Applicants who want to apply for the M.Ed program should go through the full eligibility criteria as prescribed by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. Check the complete eligibility norms below:
- The nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Qualification: Applicants need to have B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.Bl.Ed. & D.El.Ed. degree with 50% aggregate marks from any recognized university. 5 % of reservations for reserved category candidates.
- Applicants must hold a domicile certificate of Maharashtra state. Meanwhile, other state category candidates are eligible too.
MAH M.Ed CET 2023 Application Form
- Candidates can only fill the application form online mode from the 3rd week of March 2023. However, the form will reopen in September 2023 too.
- You have to complete some steps in the application form that includes exam registration, entering personal and academic details, uploading documents (photograph, signature, and other documents), application verification, and fee payment.
- Candidates will get all the updates regarding M.Ed CET on their contact no. and email id. Therefore, make sure to provide valid/active communication details in the application form.
- Applicants can complete the application process by following the last step i.e. Application fee payment. It can be done using a credit card, debit cards, net banking, etc. No other payment mode is allowed.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable/ transferrable.
- Lastly, applicants need to keep a few printouts of the application form when it is duly filled.
|J&K Migrant Nominees, Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS)||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC, ST, OBC, SBC, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D)||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Total no. of questions||100 questions|
|Type of questions||MCQ- Multiple Choice Questions|
|Medium of exam||English and Marathi|
|Marking scheme||1 for correct answer and no negative marking for incorrect response|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Educational Philosophy- and Educational Sociology||20||20|
|Educational Evaluation and Educational Statistics||20||20|
|School Administration and Management||20||20|
|Information and Communication Technology and Research Aptitude||20||20|
|Vimukta Jati/ De Notified Tribes||3 %|
|NT- B||2.5 %|
|NT- C||3.5 %|
|NT- D||2 %|
Maharashtra M.Ed 2023 Selection Procedure
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the entrance examination carried out by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell.
- The authority will publish a merit list of the shortlisted candidates on its website according to the marks/rank secured by the candidates in the entrance test.
- Selected candidates will be further invited for the admission process that will be organized by the authorities themselves.
- To take part in the admission process, candidates must carry their essential documents that are listed here:
- High School/Secondary School Certificate
- Mark sheets of all qualifying examinations
- Certificate of examinations passed
- Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
- Reserved category certificates
- Character certificate from the institution last attended
Cut Off Score
The merit list will be divulged before the beginning of the advising cycle. The new schedule will be released soon. The selection list for M.Ed CET mentions the complete list of understudies who have issued for the test. First of all, the temporary merit list will be disclosed. Apart from this, in case the applicants discover any disparity in the temporary merit list, then they will be able to protest against it. The assessment authority will then evaluate the filled protests and delivery the last selection list. Just the new comers who have their names on the last selection list will be selected for the further advising measure.
|M.Ed Admission 2023||IGNOU M.Ed Admission 2023|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official web portal of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra?
Ans. The official website is www.cetcell.mhacet.org.
Question: When will the online Registration for M.Ed CET begin?
Ans. The online registration has begun in the month of March 2023.
Question: What is the exam mode for MAH M.Ed CET 2023?
Ans. Computer Based Test (CBT).