Maharashtra Nursing Council is the board that is responsible for organising entrance exam for ANM course in the state of Maharashtra every year. It has released the official notification for the same in the month of June 2023. Candidates must note this that their selection will be based on the competitive entrance exam which will be carried out by the Maharashtra Nursing Council. Those candidates who are planning to apply for this, they must ensure that they are eligible for the Maharashtra ANM 2023. The application process will be regulated in online mode only. Those candidates who successfully clear the entrance competitive exam will be eligible for admission in the colleges of Maharashtra state.
Maharashtra ANM 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Maharashtra ANM 2023|
|Full form||Maharashtra Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife course|
|Organizing authority||Maharashtra Nursing Council|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
Maharashtra ANM 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification releases||July 2023|
|Application form submission||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date for online registration||3rd week of July 2023|
|Admit card issue date||1st week of August 2023|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of August 2023|
|Results announcement||1st week of September 2023|
|Commencement of classes||3rd week of September 2023|
For the reference of candidates, we have provided the necessary details regarding Eligibility Criteria below:
- Candidates applying for admission must have completed the HSC exam in science stream from a recognized university or board.
- Candidates must not obtain less than 45% marks and 40% marks for reserved category applicants.
- Students who clear class 12th in the year 2023 with minimum required percentage will be eligible too.
Medical Fitness: The contender shall be medically fit.
Maharashtra ANM 2023 Application Form
The application process will be carried out via online mode only. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the same are required to fill and submit the application form through the official website of Maharashtra ANM i.e. www.maharashtranursingcouncil.org before the last date. We have provided the entire application process below:
- Firstly, eligible candidates are required to visit the authorized website of Maharashtra Nursing Council i.e. www.maharashtranursingcouncil.org.
- Candidates are required to register by providing some of their basic details such as name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Post the completion of registration process, candidates will be able to login using their email address and phone number and can get the main application form.
- Then, start the application process by providing their complete academic, personal, and contact details after logging in.
- Other than the provided details, aspirants have to upload scanned images of their left hand thumb impression, passport size photograph and signature.
- It is also mandatory for the candidates to pay the requisite amount application fee while submitting the application form.
- Contenders are told to get a few printouts of the completely submitted application form and fee receipt for further admission process.
- Class XII Certificate and Mark sheet
- Class X Certificate and Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Birth certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Id Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Voter id/ Pan Card)
- Caste certificate
- Extracurricular Certificate
- Five latest Passport Size photograph
Job Profiles for ANM Nursing diploma holders are:
- Community Health Worker
- Home Nurse
- Health Visitor
- Basic Health Worker
- Rural Health Worker
- Rural Health Centres
- Government hospitals
- Old age homes
- Government dispensaries
- Medical Colleges
- Nursing Homes
- Medical Labs
- Medical Content Writing
- Community Healthcare Centres
- State Nursing Councils, Indian Nursing Council, Indian Red Cross Society.
Maharashtra ANM 2023 Result and Merit List
- The result of MAHA ANM entrance test will be made available in online mode only.
- It is important to visit the official website of Maharashtra ANM in order to check the result.
- Along with the result, a merit list of shortlisted contenders will also be published by the authorities.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s scores in entrance test and the last qualifying examination.
- If candidates find their names in the merit list, then they will be asked to appear for the counselling process at the allotted venue within the specified time.