Every year, eligible students get admission in the B.Sc Nursing course in the colleges of Maharashtra state. Some colleges provide admission on a merit basis, while others hold an entrance examination. Students who will apply for Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admission will be getting admission into B.Sc Nursing courses all across Maharashtra state. Most of the colleges in Maharashtra consider NEET scores for admission to nursing courses. Eligible students will get admission to private and government colleges/ institutes of Maharashtra state. Thus, if you are looking for important details regarding Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing 2022, then check out this full post.
Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing 2022 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing|
|Type of exam||Nursing|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Selection process||Merit/ entrance based|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen and Paper Based test)|
Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
|Application form start date (NEET-UG)||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the form||To be announced|
|Online correction in the form||To be announced|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of the exam (NEET-UG)||To be announced|
|Notification regarding Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing||To be announced|
|Merit list release date||To be announced|
Before beginning the Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing Application process, read the complete eligibility norms below:
Those students who fail to satisfy the eligibility criteria for B.Sc Nursing, will not be granted admission in the same.
- Nationality: If he/ she is an Indian citizen then admission will be granted.
- Gender: Candidates of all genders can apply for admission into Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing courses.
- Qualification: The minimum educational qualification must be 12th from a recognized educational board.
- Mandatory Subjects: An applier must have passed the qualifying examinations Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as the mandatory subjects.
- Qualifying Percentage: The minimum qualifying marks must be 45% in class 12th.
- Domicile: An applying candidate must have a domicile certificate from Maharashtra State.
B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Process
In the initial stage, candidates will be required to visit mahacet.org or at ntaneet.nic.in.
- In order to access the application form, candidates will first be required to register to the CET cell.
- Then, download the Information Brochure regarding NEET-UG 2022, which will be uploaded by the Cell on the website only.
- Before proceeding to the application form, go through the information brochure completely and fulfill all the criteria mentioned in the brochure.
- Link for the application form will be provided by the CET cell on its website.
- Fill in with all the necessary details in the application form and the entered details should be correct.
- Any mistakes performed during filling up the application form may lead to the cancellation of the application. Consequently, the overall admission process for the candidates may also be canceled.
- Moreover, Candidates are also required to submit a “Declaration by the Candidate”.
- Tap on submit option to submit the duly filled application form.
- After that, the applier needs to pay the application charges i.e. Rs. 1000/- for all categories.
- A fee receipt will be generated, keep it safe till further use and make sure to download or save the application form for the admission process.
|MNS 2022 Notification||Maharashtra ITI Merit List 2022|
B.Sc Nursing Selection Process
- Selection of the candidates will be first based on the “Preference Form” online. Therefore, candidates must ensure that the preferences filled in are final, as no changes will be allowed for further rounds.
- Once the candidates successfully clear the physical verifications of documents, then he/ she will be allowed to choose the preference list. The state CET cell will release a provisional merit list for the eligible candidates.
- The main selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in NEET-UG 2022 along with the preference selected by them too.
- The authorities may complete the B.Sc Nursing selection processes in two or more rounds, depending on the vacancies available for each course.
- Candidates will not be able to fill in the online preference form, including in the “Mop Up Round” after the completion of the first round.
- The allotment of seats will be done considering the preferences filled in by the candidates in the online form.
- Once the seat allotment is done, the candidates will be allowed to accept the college and course that have been allotted to them. Moreover, they can wait for the second round of the seat allotment too.
- When the student is satisfied with his/ her seat in the college and course, then they are required to submit a Status Retention Form. However, this form cannot be taken back once it is submitted.
- Those candidates who are not satisfied with their seat allotment will have to wait till the Mop-Up round. The state cell will release the final merit list will on the official website after the completion of all processes.