Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023 is about to begin in the month of June only. Hence, the official date of its registration will be declared soon for the aspirants. The Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) is one of the departments of the state government of Maharashtra which provides admission of eligible candidates in various ITIs within the state.
The marks scored by the candidates in Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry in the qualifying examination serve as a base for admission in ITIs of Maharashtra. However, only the candidate who must have passed at least Class X or XII from a recognized board is considered eligible. So, to get other relevant details regarding the Maharashtra ITI 2023 including the important dates, application process, etc keep reading till the end.
Maharashtra ITI Courses Offered
The candidates will be able to choose for the following ITI courses/ trades as given in the section below, they can opt for according to their interest:
- Attendant Operator
- Architectural Assistant
- Civil Engineer Assistant
- Basic Cosmetology
- Architectural Draughtsman
- Cutting & Sewing
- Digital Photographer
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Marine Filter
- Foundryman Technician
- Welder (Pipe)
- Instrument Mechanic
- Rice Mill Operator
- Information Technology
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
Maharashtra ITI 2023 Highlights 2023
|Name of Admission||Maharashtra ITI|
|Admission Organizing Authority||Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Maharashtra|
|Frequency of Admission||Once in a year|
|Article Category||Merit List|
Maharashtra ITI 2023 Important Dates
|Online Application form Release date||June 2023|
|Deadline to fill the application form||To be announced|
|Last Date to submit Application Fee||To be announced|
|Candidates pre-listing||To be announced|
|Last date to report any discrepancies/ objections from Helpline no.||To be announced|
|Final Score List||To be announced|
Maharashtra ITI 2023Application Procedure
Since the release of the application form is expected anytime within June, so the step-by-step guide is available here for the application form filling. Once the application form release date is declared, students can directly access it on the official website. So, the candidates who are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria must fill the application form on or before the last date.
- Go to the official website of DVET, i.e. www.dvet.gov.in.
- Further on the homepage, click on the candidate log-in, and then the new username.
- Thereafter, fill the registration form providing all the necessary details.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Also, upload the required documents in the prescribed format only.
- Proceed further to complete the registration process by submitting the application fee.
- Lastly, download the application form and save it for future references.
- The candidates of the general category have to pay Rs. 150 as application fee to complete the registration process
- Whereas for the SC/ ST/ OBC/ Other reserved category candidates, the application fee is 100/-.
- Likewise, Non-domicile candidates need to pay Rs.300.
- Lastly, the NRI candidates can also apply by paying an amount of Rs. 500 as an application fee.
DVET, Maharashtra has stipulated the eligibility criteria for applicants, Hence, only the candidates fulfilling these criteria can be considered eligible for further admission process.
- The applicant must have passed Class X or XII from a recognized board in a considered stream.
- Also, all the applicants must be at least 14 years old while applying.
- However, there is no age bar set for the upper age limit to apply for Maharashtra ITI Admission.
Maharashtra ITI 2023 Merit List
Once the application process is successfully completed, the Maharashtra ITI Admission Merit list will be released online. To prepare the merit list, the marks gained by the candidates in English, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry subjects in the qualifying exam are considered. Hence, all the applicants can access the merit list as soon as it releases on the official website. Moreover, the following details are mentioned in the merit list which includes:
- The candidate’s details
- Application Number
- Total Marks
- Qualifying Status
Maharashtra ITI Counselling
Once the merit list is declared, the shortlisted candidates are called for the counseling process which will be the final step for providing admission to the ITI colleges in Maharashtra. So, all the details regarding the counseling process including the venue, date, etc. will be uploaded online. During the counseling round, the seats are allotted to the candidates as per their ranks secured by the respective candidates.
Also, the candidates are allowed to choose their preferred trade and ITI college in Maharashtra during the counseling session.
Required Documents for Counselling: The mandatory documents to be presented in the counseling round by the applicants are as follows:
- 10th/ 12th Certificate/ mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Birth certificate
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Valid Photo Identity Card
- Passport size photographs
Note: The candidates are informed about the seat allotment and merit score of the Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023 via SMS. So, do not believe in random news or fake information about the admission process.