Each year at the state level, the State Institute of Science Education (SISE), Punjab would hold the Punjab National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Scheme 2023 for class VIII for qualified candidates. The official administrators of SISE would publish all notifications and information connected to the Punjab NMMS 2023 test on the university portal for the candidates’ convenience. Punjab’s State Institute of Science Education (SISE) would hold an admission test for class VIII candidates in December 2023.
NMMS Punjab 2023 Important Dates
For the candidates’ convenience, the following essential information about significant events and deadlines is provided:
|Online Application Commencement||October 2022|
|Application Last Date||November 2022|
|Admit Card Release||November 2022|
|Date of Exam||December 2022|
|Answer Key Release||To be Declared|
|Result Declaration||To be Declared|
The following is essential information about the qualifying requirements for the candidates’ reference:
Educational Background: Candidates from governmental and aided state schools are just able to qualify if they are taking the VIII this year.
Parent’s Income: The yearly income of the candidates’ parents must not surpass Rs 1, 50,000 per year by all means.
Marks for Qualifying: In the VII Exam, if you are in a general category, you must score more than 55 percent, and if you are in the reserved group, you must score over 50 percent.
NMMS Punjab 2023 Application Form
For the candidates’ convenience, the following essential information about the online application is included below:
- The online application for NMMS Punjab 2023 would be available soon.
- In order to take the admission test, candidates must first register on the university portal.
- Nevertheless, candidates are advised to obtain the application form from the official website after completing the registration process.
- Thereafter, candidates must continue to the next step and begin filling out the application form as required, using the educational qualifying papers as a guide.
- Candidates are advised to fill out the application form with all essential information as requested.
- Candidates are then asked to print a copy of their completed application form and submit the application cost.
- Finally, candidates must submit the completed application form well before the deadline.
Officials from the Punjab Institute of Science Education (SISE) would be responsible for creating and maintaining the full information of the registration fees for the entrance test on the official web page for candidates’ convenience.
As a result, candidates are advised to check the university’s official website for information on the application cost for the entrance test.
For the candidates’ convenience, the following essential information about the paper design is provided: Applicants must take the admission test in two sessions, as detailed below:
Part 1: MAT (Mental Ability Test) – 90 questions with a total score of 90.
Part 2: SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) – 90 questions for a total of 90 points.
- The admission test should not go more than 90 minutes.
- Applicants get 90 minutes to answer 90 questions in the test for a total of 90 marks.
- For each right response, the officials will award one mark to the candidates.
- The paper, on the other hand, has no negative marks.
For the candidates’ convenience, the MAT paper will be based on the following topics:
- Pattern perception
- Hidden figures
- Numerical series
For the candidates’ convenience, the SAT paper will be based on the following topics:
- Social studies
NMMS Punjab 2023: Admit Card
In the fourth week of October 2023, the NMMS Punjab 2023 Admit Card will be issued. Candidates who wish to take the entrance test must provide a completed application form together with the application fee and sign up for the exam. Those who successfully complete the registration procedure, on the other hand, would be able to get their admit card in an online format from the authority’s website.
They are advised to obtain the admit card from the university’s official website using their application id and password. Candidates should make many copies of their admit cards and maintain them secure until the admission process is completed. The candidates are advised to bring their admit card to the entrance test since it is a required document.
NMMS Punjab 2023 Result
Following the conclusion of the admission test, the official institutions would publish the entrance exam results in an online format on the official web page. Applicants must use their roll number and date of birth to see the results on the official web page. Candidates are advised to retain a few copies of their results and keep them secure until the admissions process begins. Official bodies, on the other hand, will grant admission to qualified candidates based on their performance in the entrance test.
In order to receive the scholarship from the official authorities, candidates should also satisfy the university’s qualifying requirements. Because candidates who do not satisfy the qualifying requirements established by the authorities would not be considered for a scholarship.