Madurai Kamaraj University, Directorate of Distance Education will be accountable for conducting and managing the admission process for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in MKU DDE. Before the beginning of the admission process, the officials will release the notification for MKU DDE 2023. The Institute of Correspondence Course and Continuing Education was formed in the year 1971 and the same is re-accredited by NAAC with grade A. Only eligible students will be able to download MKU Distance Education application forms at their official website once they are out. Candidates must ensure that the Madurai Kamaraj University distance education eligibility criteria are completely fulfilled. If so, then only candidates can participate in the admission procedure of the university.
However, for each course, the selection criteria vary. The admission managing authorities will shortlist the candidates based on their merit in the qualifying examination or an entrance examination. Finalized candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their performance and will be invited for the final seat allotment round by the officials. To gather more info regarding MKU DDE 2023, read the complete post below.
MKU DDE 2023 Details
|Name of the University||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Conducting body||Directorate of distance education|
|Type of University||State University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate|
|Payment mode||Demand draft|
MKU DDE 2023 Important Dates
|The application process starts from||April 2023|
|Selection procedure||May- June 2023|
For UG Courses:
- B.A. History Higher Secondary: A 12th pass candidate is eligible.
- B.A. Political Science: Educational qualification required is 12th.
- B.A. Economics: +2 from a recognized board.
- B.A. Tamil Literature: A +2 pass candidate is eligible.
- B.A. English Literature: 10+2 pass candidate is eligible.
- B.A. Public Administration: A 12th pass applicant is eligible.
- B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication: Qualification of 10+2 is required. B.A Sociology: 10+2 pass candidate can apply.
- BCom: Higher Secondary (+2) Pass candidate is eligible.
- B.B.A.: Higher Secondary (+2) Pass can apply.
- B.C.A. (Regular – 3 years): 10+2 pass can apply.
- B.Lib.Sc. (1 year): Candidate holding a degree in any stream is eligible.
For PG Courses:
- M.A. Economics: Candidates must have a degree in any discipline.
- M.A. English Literature: A bachelor’s degree with English in Part I or Part II or Part III must be there.
- M.A. History: A graduation degree in any stream.
- M.A. Political Science: Any degree is required.
- M.A. (Tourism Management 2 years): Any bachelor’s degree or a 3-year Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
- M.A. Sociology: Candidates must hold any degree (Except Commerce)
- M.A. Tamil Literature: A bachelor’s degree with Tamil as a core subject in Part I or Part II or Part III or B.Literature degree.
- M.Com. (General): B.Com. / B.A. CS/ B.B.A. /C.A. / C.A.I.I.B. / A.C.S. / A.I.C.W.A. degree must be there.
- M.C.A. (3 years): A bachelor’s degree in Mathematics as a mandatory subject at +2 level is needed.
- M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication (2 years): Any bachelor’s degree should be there.
- M.Lib.Sc. (1 year): A B.L.I.Sc Degree is required.
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration): A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Saiva Siddhantha: A candidate must be passed in 10+2 or its equivalent. Communicative and Functional English: 12th pass candidate can apply.
- Yoga: A candidate must be passed in the +2 Exam or any other equivalent exam.
- Child Care and Creche Management: 10+2 qualification is required.
- Disaster Management: 10+2 pass applicant is eligible.
- Computer Animation: He/ she must have passed the 12th level.
- Digital Pre-press: Applicant should have cleared class 12th.
- Computer Application: 10+2 or its equivalent is required.
- Catering Operation: 10+2 passed candidate is eligible.
- Front Office and Accommodation Management: Passing the 12th level or its equivalent is mandatory.
- Food and Beverage Service: A candidate must be passing in +2 Exams or any other equivalent exam.
- Astronomy and Astrophysics: He/ she should have passed class 12th or equivalent.
- French: 10+2 with a Certificate in the French language is required.
- Pisciculture: A candidate must have passed 12th.
- Medical Laboratory Techniques & Management: A 12th pass student is eligible.
- Forensic Biology: A candidate must have passed in +2 exam or equivalent. Recombinant DNA Technology: Passing +2 exams are important to be eligible. Human Genetic Disorders: A B.Sc. degree must be there.
- Plant Tissue Culture and Nursery Technology: 10+2 pass can apply.
- Water Quality Assessment: Candidate who has passed +2 exams can apply. School Administration: A candidate must have cleared 12th level or equivalent exams.
|IGNOU MBA Admission||IGNOU MCA Admission|
MKU DDE 2023 Application Form
- Firstly access the official website of MKU DDE- www.mkuniversity.ac.in.
- Secondly, tap on the “Admission” tab to view the latest applications.
- According to your choice of the particular program, click on its link to access the application forms.
- Now begin the registration process yourself by entering the requested information.
- Then start filling the application form that will include all your personal information, educational background, address, other extra information, etc.
- Candidates are suggested to carefully fill the form with utmost clarity.
- Candidates are required to submit the form along with the important documents listed by the university.
- They also need to pay an amount of Rs 400/- as an application fee for the PG course and Rs 300/- for UG courses.
- The payment needs to be made via Demand Draft drawn in the favour of ‘Madurai Kamaraj University, Directorate of Distance Education’ payable at Madura.
Note. In case any candidate wishes to make any change in the application form, then he/ she need will have to pay an extra amount of fee which must be done in a span of 3 months or so.
- HSC and SSC mark sheets,
- Caste certificate (if any),
- PwD certificate,
- Bachelor’s degree (in case applying for a PG course),
- Wards of Freedom fighter, ex-servicemen certificate, etc.