MP CPCT 2024: Every year Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) is conducted by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The test is introduced with a purpose to access computer proficiency including keyboard proficiency and other allied skills of the desirable individuals. The Computer Proficiency test is organized for the candidates who seek to apply for the clerical post in the different departments of Madhya Pradesh government. CPCT offers various posts to candidates such as Entry/ IT Operator/ Assistant Grade-3/ Shorthand/ Steno/ Typist in department situated in Madhya Pradesh state. It is necessary for the applicant to have complete knowledge of typing and the quality of the test. The MP CPCT Application Form will likely be released in the 2nd week of March 2024. The candidates interested will be able to apply for MP CPCT 2024 from the official website- www.cpct.mp.gov.in.
In the below article we have discussed complete information about MP CPCT 2024 such as Applying Dates, Eligibility Criteria Required, Applying Form, Fees, Exam Format, Declaration of Results, Etc. Read the full post to know about the same.
MP CPCT 2024 Overview
|Name of the test||Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test 2024|
|Other names||MP CPCT|
MP CPCT 2024 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Expected)|
|Application Form availability||2nd week of March 2024|
|Deadline to submit the application form||1st week of April 2024|
|Admit card issue date||2nd week of April 2024|
|MP CPCT 2024 exam on||3rd week of April 2024|
|Result Date Announced||1st week of August 2024|
MP CPCT 2024 Eligibility Requirements
MP CPCT 2024 Eligibility Criteria is given below for the interested applicants below:
- Candidate who have passed higher secondary examination/ 10th or any equivalent exam from a recognized board, will be eligible to get admission.
- Those candidates who have completed the polytechnic diploma course after SSC exam from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for the admission procedure too.
- The age of the applying candidate must not be less than 18 years at the time of admission.
- No upper age limit is set for the applicants to apply.
MP CPCT 2024 Application Form
Authority will release the application form for MP CPCT Exam 2024 tentatively in second week of March 2024. Candidates will be able to fill up the application form on the website. Aspirants should necessarily satisfy their eligibility before applying for CPCT 2024:
- All the candidates should carefully read the information brochure before filling the online form on the website of MP CPCT.
- The registration facility will be provided both in English as well as Hindi language for the participants.
- First of all, candidates have to complete the registration for themselves on the CPCT’s official portal (www.cpct.mp.gov.in) or the main portal of MAP-IT i.e. www.mapit.gov.in) for appearing in CPCT.
- After the candidate’s registration, he/ she will get the access to the application form where the candidate need to provide their basic details and declarations.
- Apart from that, candidate has to also make the payment of the exam fees only after which they will be able to download the admit card.
- Appliers have to use their login details of MP CPCT portal 2024 to collect the admit card through online mode.
- Any change or alteration to the application will not be allowed once the application fee is paid and the form is submitted successfully by the applicants.
- Candidate should get a print of the filled-in application form for further counseling process.
- Candidates need to make the payment of the registration form to make sure that the submission of the application form is confirmed.
- The candidate has to pay INR 660/- which is compulsory for all the exam appearing applicants.
- Mode of Payment: There will be two modes of paying registration fee, one is online mode and the other is offline mode.
- Online payment: Online payment will be made through internet-banking/ credit card/ debit card with the help of multiple gateways available on MP CPCT portal. In such circumstances, there will be extra charge which are bank charges (applicable at the time of registration).
- Offline Mode: Offline method of payment includes cash payment. The cash payment will be done at all authorized MP Online Kiosks by paying approved kiosk fee along with the prescribed application fee.
Candidates will be able to attempt 2 types of sections under MP CPCT, which includes (1) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and (2) Typing test (English & Hindi). Both sections are compulsory for the applicants to attempt.
- MCQs will have a total number of 75 questions from the syllabus that can be referred from MP CPCT Portal.
- Duration will be 75 minutes to solve the paper.
- For typing, candidates need to attempt this section as per their languages.
- English typing will have a duration of 15 mints; Mock test – 5 minutes.
- Hindi typing will have a duration of 15 mints; Mock test – 10 minutes.
- Thereafter, the total duration of test will be 150 minutes.
- Candidates must note that, the marks attained in the mock test will not be included in the rank card of candidate. Although, there will be no negative marking in the examination.
The result of the Madhya Pradesh CPCT 2024 Exam will be attainable through the official website of the MP CPCT i.e. www.cpct.mp.gov.in. All those who have taken the examination, can check their results from the official portal. The selection of the candidates will only be finalized on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates in the Multiple Choice Questions test and the net typing speed of English as well as Hindi language.