MP GNTST 2022: Madhya Pradesh Board of Professional Education (MPBPE) conducts MP GNTST (Madhya Pradesh General Nursing Training Selection Test) which is also named VYAPAM. The exam is conducted to offer admission to the candidates into various nursing institutes situated in the Madhya Pradesh state that offer a course in nursing care. Candidates who have completed higher secondary education from a CBSE/ICSE or equivalent affiliated school, can apply for admission and appear in the entrance test.
MP GNTST 2022 Highlights
|Name of the exam||GNTST Nursing 2022|
|Level of the exam||State-level exam|
|Exam type||Entrance exam|
MP GNTST 2022 Schedule
|Online registration date||To be Announced|
|Last date of submission of the application form||To be Announced|
|Admit card release date||To be Announced|
|Exam date||To be Announced|
|Declaration of result||To be Announced|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have the domicile certificate of the state of Madhya Pradesh also.
- He/she must have completed their higher secondary education from a recognized board of education/institution.
- The applicant’s age must not be less than 17 years and more than 27 years to be eligible to apply for the entrance test.
- The reserved category candidates will be offered n upper age relaxation of 5 years.
MP GNTST 2022 Application form
- The MP GNTST 2022 Application Form will be provided on the official website of VYAPAM.
- Candidates are required to fill out and submit the duly filled application form through the official website.
- Along with that, candidates will be required to apply the application fee of Rs. 500 at the time of the submission of the MP GNTST application form.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved category will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/-
- Online service deduction charges will be Rs. 70/-
- The entrance test will consist of objective-based questions (MCQ).
- The MP GNTST Exam will be conducted online (computer-based).
- Candidates will be asked questions from sections such as Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and English.
- There will be a total number of 150 questions in the test.
- Every question will include a weightage of 1 mark.
- The time duration provided to solve the question paper will be of 2 hours.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total Marks|
|Total (2 hours)||150||150|
MP GNTST 2022 Admit card
- Candidates will be issued the MP GNTST Admit Card to appear in the entrance test.
- The candidate can download the admit card from the official website of VYAPAM.
- Applicants will see the details of the examination mentioned on the admit card such as the date, timing, and duration of the exam along with the exam venue.
MP GNTST 2022 Result
- The entrance test result will be released by VYAPAM on the official website.
- Candidates can check and download the result of the examination on the official website by entering their login id/user id and password.
MP GNTST 2022 Counseling
- The counseling process will begin after the announcement of the MP GNTST Result 2022 online.
- Candidates will be called for a counseling round on the basis of their marks or rank secured by them in the entrance test.
- Candidates are required to reach the counseling venue with all their original educational certificates and the rank or scorecard of the MP GNTST. They have to reach the assigned venue and time.
The candidates will have to carry the following documents at the time of admission:
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class of CBSE or any other equivalent affiliated schools of Madhya Pradesh. Original and photocopy of the individual mark sheet are required.
- Caste certificate (original and photocopy) issued by the competent authority.
- Domicile certificate issued by any district medical board of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Result page of MP GNTST.
MP GNTST 2022 FAQs
Question: What is the official website to apply for MP GNTST 2022?
Ans. The official website is www.peb.mp.gov.in.
Question: What is the application fee paid by the SC/ST category candidates?
Ans. The applicants belonging to the reserved category will have to pay INR 250/- as the registration charges.
Question: What are the age criteria needed for MP GNTST?
Ans. The candidate’s age should be in between 17- 27 years.
Question: What is the date of MP GNTST 2022 online registration?
Ans. The online registration will start in the month of May 2022.
Question: Where will the results of the Entrance exam 2022 be declared?
Ans. Entrance examination results will be declared on the official web portal of VYAPAM.