TS POLYCET 2024: TS POLYCET ( Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is a state entrance exam commenced annually by SBTET (State Board of Technical Education and Training), Hyderabad. TS POLYCET aims at choosing eligible and qualified candidates who are eager to take admitted to several polytechnic courses in different colleges and institutions in Telangana state.
The official notification will be released very shortly by the administration of SBTET, Hyderabad. Interested individuals should wait for the release of official notification and stay in touch with the official web portal of the conducting authority. Qualifying candidates will be able to achieve enrollment in different courses in Diploma courses offered in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, etc. For admission to such courses, one needs to pass the test which is conducted by the board itself. If the candidates score well within the examination, they can participate in the counseling process and further admission process. If the applier appears within the counseling process, then the authority will allot seats to the selected candidates.
TS POLYCET 2024 Highlights
|Name of The Examination||TS POLYCET|
|Full-Form||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2024|
|Name of the Conducting Department||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad (SBTET)|
|Level of Examination||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
TS POLYCET 2024 Important Dates
|Release date of the Application Form||May 2024|
|Due to submitting Application Form||June 2024|
|Last Date for Online Registration with Late Fee of Rs.100/-||June 2024|
|Last Date for Tatkal Online Applying with Late Fee of Rs.300/-||June 2024|
|Download Admit Card||To be announced|
|POLYCET 2024 Exam Date||July 2024|
|Result Announcement||To be announced|
|OMR Sheet Release date||To be announced|
|Counselling Starts||To be announced|
In detailed TS POLYCET Eligibility Criteria 2024 is given below for the reference of candidates:
- Nationality: Applier should be of Indian citizenship.
- Qualification: It is obligatory for the candidates to pass the 10th or 12th class from any recognized board of education.
- Marks: Candidates who have obtained 35% marks in the qualifying examination will be eligible for the exam.
- Appearing: Candidates who are giving their final examination in 2024 can also apply for admission.
TS POLYCET 2024 Application Form
- The Application Form is going to be distributed through online mode for eligible candidates only. The official portal to apply for TS POLYCET is www.polycets.nic.in.
- The application form will be released within the month of May 2024.
- Applicants must fill out their application form considering each and everything carefully as the official authority will not provide any correction facility further to make changes in the application form.
- Multiple application forms of the same candidate will be rejected forthwith, so make sure to submit only one application form.
- Fill up the complete application form as per the instructions provided in the same, any alteration in the details could cause dismissal of the application form.
- Make sure to submit the application form before the deadline as authorities will charge a fine for late application submission.
- Entrants should definitely keep print copies of the form for future references.
- The mode of application fee submission is online mode.
- Use prescribed gateways for the submission of the registration fees.
- The Application Fee for UR applicants is 450/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Exam Mode: The question paper will be provided via offline mode solely (pen – pencil-based test).
- Duration: Candidates will be assigned a total of 2 hours to solve the whole paper.
- Total Questions: A total of 150 queries will be there.
- Type of Questions: MCQ-type objective queries.
- Language: English and Hindi are the languages asked in the exam.
- Marking scheme: +1 mark for each answer.
- Negative markings: No negative markings.
The distribution of questions and marks is as follows:
Examination results are going to be obtainable through online mode after a few weeks from the date of the entrance test. Check the result from the main website of the SBTET, Hyderabad. The outcome will be inclusive of marks and ranks secured in the written examination. The scores obtained in the test will be used for allotting the rank later. Also, the same scores will be used during selection purposes.
The counseling procedure will take place on the basis of the candidate’s grades within the examination. Nominated candidates are urged to produce all the first copy (original) documents and also the attested copies of the documents at the counseling venue for verification purposes. Authority will allot the seats to the candidates on the idea of their marks acquired within the examination. After the completion of all the verification processes, candidates can check the allotment details on the official website of the board.
Documents to be carried at the time of admission/ counseling:
- Admit card
- Caste certificate
- ID proof
- Residence certificate
- SSC mark sheet and certificate
- HSC mark sheet and certificate
- Download certificate
- Category certificate