MP Patwari Exam 2023: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) is the competent authority that releases MP Patwari Application Forms. The application form will be published on the official website- www.peb.mp.gov.in. Every year, the board organizes this exam to fill the vacancies in each district across Madhya Pradesh. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of a single exam. Moreover, the application mode will be online. The official notification regarding MP Patwari has not been released yet. Candidates who are waiting for the recruitment process need to check the complete procedure first. Aspirants who want to apply for MP Patwari Exam 2023 must go through this complete article first. Check the full post below in the article.
MP Patwari Exam 2023 Highlights
|Category||MP Patwari Exam 2023|
|Conducting body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Total vacancies||Around 4000|
MP Patwari Exam 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||To be announced|
|Last date to register||To be announced|
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|Entrance exam date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|The document verification process starts||To be announced|
- The age of the candidate must be 18 to 40 years. Relaxation in age is provided as per the categories. Check here:
|Category||Upper age relaxation|
- The candidate has to be of Indian Nationality.
- Applicants must hold a domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Candidates must have cleared graduation from a recognized university. They need to hold certain mark sheets of graduate degrees.
- Applicants should also have a 10th/ 12th mark sheet, Date of Birth certificate.
- It is also important to hold a CPCT scorecard and Hindi typing. If the case, candidates do not have any of these, they can submit it within 2 years of selection.
MP Patwari Exam 2023 Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official web portal i.e. www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- Complete the registration using a valid email address and phone number.
- Once you have registered, fill in all your details correctly as asked in the application form.
- After you have dully filled the application form, pay the application fee through the payment tab.
- Take out a hard copy of the submitted application form for other uses.
|General / OBC||INR 500/-|
|SC/ ST||INR 250/-|
- The examination mode will be offline (Pen and Paper Based Test).
- The MP Patwari exam’s duration is expected to be 2- 3 hours.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions in MP Patwari Exam.
- The medium of the exam will be English and Hindi.
- No negative marking is there in the exam.
- Total of 100 questions with 100 marks will be there in the exam.
- Subjects included in the exam will be Mathematics, General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge, Current Affairs, Hindi language, and English language.
- The level of questions will be based on graduation.
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
MP Patwari Selection Process
The selection of the applicants will be done based on three stages i.e.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Written Examination: In this exam, candidates have to clear a written test which includes subjects- General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi Language, English language, Current Affairs, and Computer Aptitude. Candidates who will clear this written test will move further to the next stage. Based on the candidate’s performance in the written test, the board will release the merit list containing the names of the selected candidates.
Interview: Candidates who have cleared the written test have to qualify for the interview. In the interview, the board will assess the candidate’s personality. They can also ask questions regarding current affairs. Successfully shortlisted candidates will have to go through the last task i.e. document verification.
Document verification: For document verification, candidates have to verify some documents of theirs such as:
- 10/ 12th Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Category Mark sheet
- Post Graduation Mark sheet (if any)
- DOB Certificate, Etc.
Candidates of Patwari post avail handsome salary along with other allowances and benefits.
The basic pay they would get is Rs. 05, 200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay Rs. 02, 100/-
MP Patwari Exam 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official site to apply for the MP Patwari exam 2023?
Ans. To apply for the MP Patwari exam, candidates need to visit the official site of MP PEB i.e. www.peb.mp.gov.in.
Question: What are the stages of the MP Patwari selection procedure?
Ans. Candidates need to qualify for a written examination, personal interview round, and document verification process.
Question: What is the application fee for the candidates to apply for the MP Patwari exam?
Ans. General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-. While reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-.
Question: Who will organize MP Patwari Recruitment Process?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB) will organize MP Patwari Exam 2023.
Question: What is the age limit to apply for MP Patwari Recruitment?
Ans. The age of the candidates must be 18 years to 40 years. On the other hand, relaxation will vary according to categories.