MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic test) is a state level entrance exam directed by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) at state level. The exam is commenced to select candidates for admissions in diploma courses. The applicants who clear their MP PPT 2024 Exam will be considered eligible for admission into several polytechnic colleges based in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The application form for the exam is expected to be released in the month of June 2024 and the interested candidates will be able to fill and submit the same via online mode.
Aspirants will be able to fill up the form once the notification is released, however, any kind of incorrect information can lead to the cancellation of application. Then, in such case no intimation will be given to the candidates. Candidates have to select the choice of exam center city while filling out the application form. We precisely advised that the candidates should appear at the exam center as mentioned in their admit card.
MP PPT 2024 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test 2024|
|Short Exam Name||MP PPT|
|Conducting Agency||Professional Examination Board MP PPT|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||400 Rs (Online)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
MP PPT 2024 Important Dates
|Starting of online registration||June 2024|
|Last date for online registration||June 2024|
|Release of admit card||June 2024|
|Date of exam||July 2024|
|Announcement of result||August 2024|
|Starting of counseling||August 2024|
- Nationality: Candidates applying for the examination ought to belong only Indian Nationality.
- Qualifying Exam: It is necessary for the entrant to pass the tenth level examination or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Required Marks: He/ she must obtain an aggregate of 35% marks in his tenth level exams.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate in his SSC exams should have passed with physics, chemistry and arithmetic subjects mandatorily.
- Domicile: Applying candidates should hold the domicile certificate of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
MP PPT 2024 Application Form
The application form will be available online. One needs to get access to the link which will be provided on the official website MP online www.mponline.gov.in. After getting the link for application form, the candidates need to enter their personal and educational background details. Later on, they need to upload the soft copies of important documents into the application form as well. Moreover, participants also have to provide information related to the identification mark on candidates’ body and the identity proof necessarily.
After providing all the required details, applicant can simply submit his/ her application online along with the payment of application fee. At last, candidates should get a print copy of the application form and fee payment receipt as a proof of successful application submission.
Entrants can also personally visit the nearest registered Kiosk for the submission of the online application.
The application fee for different classes is given below:
- For General Candidates – Rs.400/-
- For Reserved candidates – Rs.200/-
The payment should be done via kiosk portal of the Board or by on-line mode.
- Mode of examination: Exam will be held in online CBT mode.
- Number and type of Questions: There’ll be a total of 150 queries within the examination.
- Language Medium: The examination paper will be in both English and Hindi language.
- Time Duration: Candidates should complete the exam under two hours only.
- Total Marks: The question paper is of total 150 marks. Every section holds 50 marks.
- Subjects: The queries within the paper are asked from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Arithmetic.
- Marking Scheme: Entrant will avail one mark for each correct answer. Negative Marking is not applicable for incorrect response.
|Subjects||Total questions||Total marks|
The candidate who is going to appear for Exam will get a choice to take the exam in one of the centres mentioned below:
MP PPT 2024 Results
The outcome/ result will be declared likely in the month of August 2024 in online mode via the official website of the exam conducting agency. Candidates will be able to check their results by inputting their login credentials. The candidates will have to enter particulars like their roll number and date of birth as provided on their admit card in order to see their result. The official exam organizing body will also prepare a merit list on the grounds of marks scored by the participant in the entrance exam. On the basis of the same, the candidates will be invited to participate in counseling procedure. During counseling, they must necessarily produce their original documents that include:
- Mark-sheets and pass certificate of qualifying exam
- Aadhaar card
- Document verification certificate
- Score card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate