The written test for the positions of Assistant Fire Officer and Fireman would be held in December 2023 Tentatively by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. The precise date of the test has yet to be determined. The RSMSSB Fireman 2023 Admit Card would be released at least 14 days before the test day. They must also complete Practice Papers to guarantee that they really are ready for the test. Check here RSMSSB Admit Card Details
RSMSSB AFO 2023: Highlights
|Post Name||Assistant Fire Officer|
|Date of Examination||December 2023|
|Total No. of Vacancies||To be Updated|
|Availability of Admit Card||14 days prior to the exam|
RSMSSB AFO 2023: Application Procedure
The registration form for RSMSSB would be available on the official site, updeled.gov.in. Here is a step-by-step guide to filling out the application form online.
Stage-1: Process of Registration
- Go over to the official site, updeled.gov.in, to begin the application process.
- Complete all of the needed information, such as your name, personal information, educational credentials, and other pertinent information.
- When you’ve finished filling out the form, click the Submit button to finish the registration process.
- Applicants must choose the test location where they wish to take the RSMSSB exam very attentively.
Step-2: Paying the RSMSSB Application Fee
- Applicants must deposit the application cost after completing the registration procedure successfully.
- The application cost would be paid online using a variety of payment options, including debit and credit cards from different banks, as well as Net Banking.
The registration fee for AFO varies depending on the category, as outlined in the table underneath:
Step-3: Complete the Application Form
- Upon paying the RSMSSB application cost, input your registration information, including your Registration Number and Birthdate, and afterward begin filling out the application form.
- Complete the application form after entering the information for your chosen test centers.
- Finally, examine the registration form one more before submitting it.
RSMSSB Admit Card
Even before the examination, an admit card is issued. Students should carry their printed admit card to the test center with them, as they will not be allowed to take the exam if they do not have a proper admit card. On the portal, the admit card will be accessible. Applicants should keep in mind the following details on the call letter:
- Applicants should also obtain their admit card/call letter via the online mode.
- No admit card would be sent or mailed to the student’s email address or mobile number.
- Applicants should maintain their Application Id safe and secure for all future usage.
- If an applicant is unable to download his or her hall ticket, he or she should contact the board.
- Applicants should bring a physical copy of their downloaded hall ticket to the Test Center since they would not be admitted without it.
- Applicants should keep their hall tickets until the teacher recruiting process is completed.
RSMSSB 2023: Downloading Admit Card
Only enrolled applicants would get an RSMSSB hall ticket from the board. The document is available on the examination’s official site. To get it, perform the procedures outlined below:
- First and foremost, go to the official RSMSSB webpage.
- Search and select the “Admit Card” option.
- To log in, enter your credentials, including your Registration Number and Password.
- The admit card would show on the screen once you’ve entered all of your information.
- Download it on your own computer and take a printout for subsequent use.
Each of the relevant documentation must be brought to the test center with the admit card at the time of writing this paper.
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
RSMSSB Admit Card 2023: Details
The following is a list of information that should be checked on the admit card by the applicant:
- Name of the applicant
- Registration number
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) taken
- Name and Address of the Test Center assigned
RSMSSB 2023: Issues in Admit Card
Aspirants are encouraged to look at the information on their RSMSSB admit card carefully. The details on the admit card must correspond to the information supplied by applicants while filling out the application form. Applicants must promptly notify the Examination Regulatory Agency of Uttar Pradesh if there is any discrepancy in the details on their admit card and urge that the required adjustments be implemented.