The online application forms for the same will be released on the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online, appear for the entrance exam and those candidates who pass this test can avail the NMMS Jharkhand scholarship. The state authorities of Jharkhand are responsible for organizing the National Means cum Merit Scholarship scheme every year for the students of class 8th. Only eligible students of class 8th can appear in the entrance examination conducted by the department of NMMS Jharkhand.
The scheme is designed for the economically weak students of class 8th who are unable to continue their higher studies. The official authorities of the NMMS Jharkhand will provide a scholarship to eligible students whose annual family income is not more than or equal to Rs. 150000 per annum. Consequently, those applicants who want to get this scholarship should apply for the entrance exam organized by the authorities of NMMS Jharkhand. The application form will be released on the official website i.e. www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in. All the details such as NMMS Jharkhand important dates, eligibility criteria, registration process, paper pattern, etc. are given in the complete post below.
NMMS Jharkhand 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||October 2022|
|Last date to submit the application forms||November 2022|
|Admit card issue date||December 2022|
|Commencement of written exam||December 2022|
|Answer key releases on||To be notified|
The eligibility norms stated by the official authorities are stated below:
Educational Requirements: The eligible student must be a student of class 8th studying in a known government/ local school located in Jharkhand state.
Qualifying marks: Students belonging to the reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC) should have secured more than 50% marks in class 7th and general category students must have acquired 55% marks in class 7th to appear for the entrance exam.
The income of parents: The annual family income of the appearing student should not be more than Rs 1,50,000 per annum from all sources.
NMMS Jharkhand 2023 Application Form
- The application form for NMMS Jharkhand 2023 will be released online mode by the month of October 2023.
- Students can fill the application form till November 2023.
- Applicants are suggested to fill the application form available on the official website of the NMMS Jharkhand.
- Appearing students should download the application form from the official portal only i.e. www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Applicants will have to enter every accurate and complete detail in the NMMS Jharkhand Application form.
- It is also advised to the applicants to attach/ upload the required necessary documents in the application form.
- Each and every detail entered in the application form must be authentic. Any false information can increase the chances of rejection of the application form.
- Applicants must submit the NMMS Jharkhand application form and take out its print for further admission process.
- Candidates of the general category will have to pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee whereas reserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- as the Application fee.
- The complete details regarding the Application fee can be found on its official website i.e. www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
Every specification regarding NMMS Jharkhand paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the students:
- Exam Mode: The NMMS Jharkhand entrance exam will be organized via pen and paper-based test mode.
- Type of Exam and Duration & Type: All the questions will be objective-type questions that need to be solved in 90 minutes.
- No. of Questions: There will be a total no. of 90 questions carrying 90 marks in the entrance test.
- One mark will be allotted for each correct response to the applicants in the exam pattern.
The necessary details of exam pattern is stated below:
|Papers||Test||No. of questions||No. of marks||Duration of exam|
|Paper 1||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 questions||90 marks||1 and a half hour|
|Paper 2||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 questions||90 marks||1 and a half hour|
- Numerical series
- Pattern perception
- Hidden figures
- Social studies
NMMS Jharkhand 2023 Result
Students who have taken up the NMMS Jharkhand exam need to go through its official website to acquire the result of the test. Applicants need to enter their login credentials such as roll number and date of birth to obtain the same.
The results will be mentioned on the authorized website, after a few days of the commencement of the entrance exam by the officials.
Applicants need to download the result from www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in. and take out some hard copies of the same. Students who will score more than the required cut-off marks decided by the official authority will be eligible to avail of the NMMS Jharkhand scholarship.