Once the process of the application comes to an end, UPTET Admit Card 2022 would be made freely available. By signing in with respective UPTET Registration Number and Date of Birth/Password, applicants may obtain their UPTET Admit Card from the authorized UPBEB website: updeled.gov.in. They should also do Practice Papers prior to the examination to ensure that they are prepared.
UPTET 2022: Overview
|Name of Exam||Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Body of Authority||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Certificate Validity||5 years|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
UPTET 2022 Application Form
The registration form for UPTET would be available on UPBEB’s official site, updeled.gov.in. Here is a step-by-step guide to filling out the application form online.
Stage-1: Process of Registration
- Go over to UPBEB’s official site, updeled.gov.in, to begin the application process.
- Complete all of the needed information, such as your name, personal information, educational credentials, and other pertinent information.
- When you’ve finished filling out the form, click the Submit button to finish the registration process.
- Applicants must choose the test location where they wish to take the UPTET exam very attentively.
Step-2: Paying the UPTET Application Fee
- Applicants must deposit the application cost after completing the registration procedure successfully.
- The application cost would be paid online using a variety of payment options, including debit and credit cards from different banks, as well as Net Banking.
The registration fee for the UPTET varies depending on the category, as outlined in the table underneath:
|Category||Paper I||Paper-II||Paper I and Paper II|
|General||Rs. 600||Rs. 600||Rs. 1200|
|EWS||Rs. 600||Rs. 600||Rs. 1200|
|PwD||Rs. 100||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
|OBC||Rs. 600||Rs. 600||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 400||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
Step-3: Complete the Application Form
- Upon paying the UPTET application cost, input your registration information, including your Registration Number and Birthdate, and afterward begin filling out the application form.
- Complete the application form after entering the information for your chosen test centers.
- Finally, examine the registration form one more before submitting it.
Step-4: Add a photo and a signature to your application.
- Submit all required papers, including the student’s signature and a current colored passport-size picture.
- The papers must be scanned and saved in thejpg/.png/.Jpeg file formats.
- The photograph must be less than 20 kb in size, and the signature must be under 10 kb in size.
UPTET Admit Card 2022
Even before the examination, an admit card is issued. Candidates can acquire their Admit Cards on the official site. Applicants must bring the printed admit card that they obtained from the website to the test center with them, as they would not be permitted to take the exam unless they have a valid admit card. On the portal, the admit card will be accessible. Applicants should keep in mind the following details on the call letter:
- Applicants should also obtain their admit card/call letter via the online mode.
- No, admit card would be sent or mailed to the student’s email address or mobile number.
- Applicants should maintain their Application Id safe and secure for all future usage.
- If an applicant is unable to download his or her hall ticket, he or she should contact the board.
- Applicants should bring a physical copy of their downloaded hall ticket to the Test Center since they would not be admitted without it.
- Applicants should keep their hall tickets until the teacher recruiting process is completed.
Steps to Download the UPTET Admit Card 2022
Only enrolled applicants would get a UPTET hall ticket from the board. The document is available on the examination’s official site. To get it, perform the procedures outlined below:
- First and foremost, go to the official UPTET webpage.
- Search and select the “Admit Card” option.
- To log in, enter your credentials, including your Registration Number and Password.
- The admit card would show on the screen once you’ve entered all of your information.
- Download it on your own computer and take a printout for subsequent use.
Each of the relevant documentation must be brought to the test center with the admit card at the time of writing this paper.
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Details on UPTET Admit Card
The following is a list of information that should be checked on the admit card by the applicant:
- Name of the applicant
- Registration number
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) taken
- Name and Address of the Test Center assigned
UPTET 2022: Issues in Admit Card
Aspirants are encouraged to look at the information on their UPTET admit card carefully. The details on the admit card must correspond to the information supplied by applicants while filling out the application form. Applicants must promptly notify the Examination Regulatory Agency of Uttar Pradesh if there is any discrepancy in the details on their admit card and urge that the required adjustments be implemented.
UPTET 2022 Cut-Off
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will publish the cut-off percentage or marks based on the UPBE Board’s standards.
The cut-off scores would be determined by a number of criteria, including:
- The total number of pupils who participated in the exam.
- The test’s degree of difficulty.
- The reservation strategy and other policies of the UP government.
The following is the standard cut-off percentage that the applicant should achieve.
|Reserved Category Applicants||83||150||55%|
- Applicants who meet the UPTET qualifying conditions will get a UPTET eligibility certificate.
- This certification of eligibility is valid for 5 years. Aside from the overall cut-off, the UPBE board would also announce district-by-district cut-offs for UPTET individually.