SCERT was established as an autonomous Department on January 15, 1990, and has been in operation since then. Individuals who like to be considered for admission to the Bachelor of Education degree in Odisha must first compete for the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Examination. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Odisha conducts the Odisha B.Ed admissions test annually in order to select the students who are able to get admission to the program. The applicant who succeeds in the admissions test will be offered admission to a variety of schools and universities for the purpose of pursuing a Bachelor of Education degree. It is recommended that applicants keep up to speed with all of the essential information so that they do not lose out on crucial application forms, qualifying requirements, and the application procedure in general.
Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Date of Publication of the Notification||August 2023|
|The date on which the Application Form will be Available||August 2023|
|The Deadline for Submitting Online Application Form||September 2023|
|The Deadline for Making Fee Deposit||September 2023|
|Date of the B.Ed Entrance Exam||October 2023|
- The candidates who want to be considered for enrollment via the state quota program has to be permanent resident of the region.
- The applicants really should have completed Class 10th/12th in Odisha to be considered.
- The applicant would have to be a native of the Republic of India.
- In order to be considered, the applicant should have earned a bachelor’s or master’s education in a science, commerce, or arts stream from a nationally recognized school.
- The student’s graduation certificate or postgraduate certificate (for science and arts) should have a required cumulative of 50 percent (45 percent for SC/ST/OBC/other protected applicants)
- A least of two secondary topics with a baseline of 200 marks each must’ve been completed by the student in the entrance test.
- In addition, applicants who have completed a Bachelor of Technology certificate with the least total of 55 percent (or 50 percent in the case of protected students) are welcome to register for enrollment. Applicants for lateral entry are ineligible to submit an application.
- The applicants should have completed the HSC level test with Odia as the MIL language to be considered.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in a final year assessment or who are awaiting the outcomes of last year’s test may also register for Odisha B. Ed Admission.
- Applicants for the Telugu B.Ed program should have chosen Telugu as one of the elective courses at the certifying level of their undergraduate degree to be considered.
Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form
- Check out the authorized website.
- Afterward, click on the link, and an application form will display on your computer display.
- Initially, the applicant must register. The applicant will get a registration ID and password after completing the process.
- Once completing the registration process, you may begin completing the Odisha B.Ed Application Form.
- Following, applicants must provide information like their Registration Number, their names, gender, nationality, category, and so on.
- Then, in the online application form, you must submit the student’s digitized picture and their signature.
- Once completing all of the required information, the applicant may submit the request form using a debit/credit/net banking card. The application cost is non-refundable after it has been submitted.
- Lastly, double-check the application form and make sure it is submitted correctly.
Once passing the test, the applicants are required to provide the original copy Of the Documents listed below for authentication, as well as a duplicate of each documentation.
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Certification and grade sheet from 10th or secondary schools
- Certification and grade sheet for the 12th (Intermediate grade).
- Declaration of Emigration
- SC/ST/OBC Certificates are issued on the basis of a Specified Quota (If applicable).
- Certification of Accommodation in a Residence
- Admit Card.
- Certification of Caste.
- Certification of Physical Fitness.
- The type of Questions you’ll see will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Question).
- The number of questions in the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam will be 150 in total.
- The examination will take 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete.
- There will be two examinations, exam 1 and exam 2.
- Exam 1 is for 50 marks.
- Exam 2 is for 100 marks.
- There will be adverse marking for each wrong response, 0.25 marks will be subtracted from your final marks.