NRA CET 2023: National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test (NRA CET) is conducted to recruit candidates for various groups B and group C (Nontechnical and Non-Gazetted Posts). NRA is responsible for conducting online examination from these three government recruiting bodies:
|Exam conducted by NRA
|Staff Selection Commission
|Railway Recruitment Board
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Candidates who have cleared 10th, 12th, and graduation are eligible to apply.
The age limit will vary according to the posts for which the candidate applies. However, reserved categories candidates such as Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), Persons with Disability (PwD), etc. will get upper age relaxation.
Number of attempts
There is no restriction for the candidates on the number of attempts for the examination.
NRA CET 2023 Important Dates
|Application form release
|Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- The medium of the exam will be of 12 Indian languages including Hindi and English.
- The question paper will consist of Objective-based questions (MCQ).
- The difficulty level and syllabus will be based on the candidate’s educational qualification in class 10th, 12th, or graduation.
|Frequency of exam
|Twice a year
|Mode of exam
|Duration of exam
|Medium of exam
|Number of questions
|Each question will carry 2 marks
|Validity of scores
NRA CET 2023 Recruitment Process
The recruitment process is listed below:
- Visit the official website of NRA CET and fill its application form.
- The application fee of NRA CET will have to be paid by online mode only.
- Candidates can also have the option of selecting the test center of their choice and scheduling the test.
- Candidates are required to download the NRA CET Admit card.
- NRA CET admit cards will be released on the official website of the exam by the National Recruitment Agency. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their admit cards along with them to the examination hall.
- After that candidates will have to appear for the NRA CET exam. The exam will be conducted online mode. The NRA CET question paper will contain Multiple Choice Based Questions.
- After few days of the examination, the result will be declared by the agency on its official website. The result will be expected to release in the form of a merit list. The score of NRA CET will be valid for 3 years.
- After that, all the selected candidates will have to appear for the further stages of their recruitment exams respectively. SSC, RRB, IBPS will conduct all the tiers further.
NRA CET 2023 Key Points
- NRA CET will be conducted to recruit candidates for SSC, RRB, and IBPS at the first level.
- Final selection will be made through separate specialized tier-II/tier-III exams to be conducted by a recruitment agency (SSC/IBPS/RRB) respectively based on the NRA CET score.
- NRA CET is conducted twice a year
- All the processes of the NRA CET exam will be done online including the application process, making payment, downloading of admit card, etc.
- Separate online NRA CETs will be conducted for Class 10th, class 12th, and graduates candidates.
- The official website of NRA will consist of a 24X7 helpline and online mock test.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to schedule their tests and choose the exam center of their choice.
- The score of NRA CET will be valid for 3 years.
- The best available three years score of NRA CET will be considered for candidate selection/recruitment.
- The NRA CET will be a single preliminary examination.
- The NRA CET score will be shared with central government bodies.
- Every district will have one exam center regarding NRA CET.
- The NRA CET fee is only a one-time payment.
Scores of NRA CET
- The scores of the Common Entrance Test will remain valid for three years.
- All the central government recruiting agencies will get the CET scores.
- Candidate will be able to receive two additional chances in order to improve their scores and the best scores will be considered by the official authorities.
- The score attained by the successful CET candidates will be utilized by the state government as well.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the exam date of NRA CET 2023?
Ans. The examination is expected to be conducted in the month of September 2023.
Question: How many times a year NRA CET is conducted?
Ans. NRA CET is conducted two times a year.
Question: What is the validity of the NRA CET score?
Ans. The NRA CET score is valid for 3 years.
Question: Is there any age relaxation for reserved category candidates?
Ans. The reserved category candidates will be provided an upper age relaxation.