The NRA (National Recruitment Agency) would be conducting the CET (Common Eligibility Test) recruitment exam at the national level across India. Most probably, the CET exam 2024 is going to be conducted tentatively in the month of March 2024. All the aspirants of government job should stay in touch with the official website of NRA CET. NRA (National Recruiting Agency) will be organizing the NRA CET 2024 as the screening test for major government jobs departments. NRA CET is basically the screening test for shortlisting the candidates for the Phase-2 or Tier-2 exams.
The National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will organize the CET for various non-gazette posts in Central Government agencies. Candidates will be shortlisted/ screened for certain categories of posts in Central Government. Such recruitments are held through Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), and Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Based on CET scores, candidates will be called for the further selection rounds. The final selection will be made via individual exams which will be organized by the respective recruitment agencies. This exam is held twice a year and the score for the same will be valid for three years. Each district of the country has NRA CET exam centre. There are two centers in the Ladakh district too. More comprehensive info about NRA CET 2024 such as Important Events, Exams Under NRA CET, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Results, Etc. is given in the post below.
NRA CET 2024 Overview
|Name of Exam||NRA CET (National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test)|
|Conducting Agency||NRA (National Recruitment Agency)|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer-Based-Test)|
|Frequency of Exam Duration||Twice a year|
|Type of CET||3 types (10th class, 12th class, graduate-level)|
|Exam Date||March 2024 (Tentative)|
|Exam Purpose||Screening the candidates for various non- technical posts including Group-B and -C posts|
|Exam Validity||3 years|
NRA CET 2024 Important Dates
|Exam Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Official Notification Release||December 2023|
|Application Form||January 2023|
|Computer-Based Test (CBT)||March 2024|
Exams Under NRA CET 2024
|Government bodies||Exams to be conducted by NRA|
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)||
|Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)||
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)||
Check out the basic NRA CET 2024 eligibility criteria as given below:
- Educational qualification: NRA CET is organized at three levels i.e. Class 10, Class 12, and Graduation. Candidates who have cleared Class 10, Class 12, and Graduation are all eligible to apply for NRA CET 2024.
- Age limit: For NRA CET, there will be an upper age limit. The age limit varies according to the post for which the candidate is willing to apply. However, there will be age relaxations in the upper age limit for the applicants who belong to reserved categories such as Other Backward Class (OBC), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD), etc.
- The number of attempts: There is no limit on the number of attempts for the exam and one can appear for the exam subject to the upper age limit prescribed by the authorities of NRA CET.
NRA CET 2024 Application Form
Candidates should first fill out the NRA CET application form online through the authorized website of NRA CET. The application price for the exam is similar to the fees for other RRB/ SSC/ IBPS recruitment tests. During the recruitment process, candidates will get the option of selecting the test center and scheduling the test of their choice. The official authorities of National Recruitment Agency will release the admission cards on the official website of exam.
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring NRA CET admission card to the exam centre otherwise they won’t be allowed to enter in the exam hall. The candidates will be able to fill up the online application form on exam’s official website. Candidates will also be asked to upload the requisite documents according to the specifications mentioned in the application form. After filling the application form, candidates should pay the prescribed amount of application fee. Later on, generate a print out of the application form for further uses.
The NRA CET 2024 exam pattern and syllabus are given below for the reference of applicants:
- The CET is going to be organized in 12 major Indian languages including Hindi and English.
- The queries paper will only comprises of objective type multiple-choice questions (MCQs) only
- NRA CET syllabus and level of difficulty of the queries in the paper will be standard and in level with the educational qualification of the entrant belonging to Class 10, Class 12, or bachelor’s degree level according to the level of the CET.
The NRA CET 2024 Result will be released shortly after the answer key is published by the official authority. The same will be available on the official website of the recruitment body. Candidates who obtain an aggregate score of more than 65 % marks will be eligible to appear for the exam.