Uttarakhand National Talent Search Examination is a written test that is conducted every year for class 10th students. State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Uttarakhand conducts the first stage exam, whereas NCERT, Delhi is responsible for conducting Stage 2. All the students who have taken the first stage examination can check the result as it is available on the official website of the conducting authorities. Those candidates who have qualified in the first stage will be eligible to appear in stage 2. The official website to access the result for stage 1 is www.scert.uk.gov.in. Applicants who wish to gather more information about NTSE Uttarakhand 2023 can acquire it through this complete article here.
NTSE Uttarakhand 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||NTSE Uttarakhand|
|Exam Conducting Authority||SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training), Uttarakhand|
|Level of Exam||
|Eligibility criteria||Students studying in high school|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper Based|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Age Criteria||18 years|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
NTSE Uttarakhand 2023 Important Dates
|Application starts from||November 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||November 2022|
|Admit card availability||January 2023|
|NTSE Stage 1 Exam||January 2023|
|Stage 1 Answer key release||January 2023|
|Result of stage 1||May 2023|
|Admit card for stage 2||May 2023|
|NTSE Stage 2 exam||12 June 2023|
|NTSE Stage 2 result||September 2023|
- Candidates who are in the current year in SSC class in any recognized board of Uttarakhand are eligible to appear for the NTSE exam.
- There are no domicile restrictions set by the officials for stage 1.
- The applicants must have obtained more than 65% marks in the 9th class (more than 55% marks in the case of reserved category students).
- Candidates must be below the age of 18 years at the time of admission to be eligible.
- ODL (Open Distance Learning) students can also apply for the examination.
NTSE Stage 1 Exam 2023 Links
|Application Form||Download Here|
NTSE Uttarakhand 2023 Application Form
- Applicants who successfully meet the eligibility norms set by the authority can apply further for the exam.
- One can obtain the application form through the official website i.e. www.scert.uk.gov.in.
- After downloading the form, start filling in your details such as personal details, educational details, contact details, address details, and many more mandatory details.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before its last date of submission.
- Fill in all the details with correct information.
- Upload your necessary documents along with a passport photo in the given formats.
- Once the form is completely filled, submit it and take out its print.
- Submit the hard copy of the application form to your respective school’s headmaster.
- There are no application charges. The application fee is Nil.
Exam Paper Pattern
|Name of the exam||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration of time|
|MAT- Mental Ability Test||100 questions||100||120 minutes|
|SAT- Scholastic Aptitude Test||100 questions||100||120 minutes|
Previous Years Cut Off
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||108||105||109|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||110||110||106|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||–||–||–|
|Physically handicapped (PH)||103||96||75|
NTSE Uttarakhand 2023 Qualifying Marks
|Category||Marks required in MAT||Marks required in SAT|
|SC/ ST/ PH||32||32|
|Education level||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 11th to 12th||INR 1,250 per month|
|UG and PG level||INR 2000 per month|
|Ph.D. level||As per UGC norms|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Where can one apply for NTSE Stage 1 and Stage 2 Exam 2023?
Ans. The authorized web portal to apply for Uttarakhand NTSE is www.scert.uk.gov.in.
Question: Which authority is responsible for conducting Stage 1 and 2 Exam 2023?
Ans. Stage 1 is organized by the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Uttarakhand whereas Stage 2 is organized at the national level by NCERT, New Delhi.
Question: What are the age criteria to apply for NTSE Exam?
Ans. The age of the students must not be more than 18 years in order to apply for the same.
Question: When will the result for NTSE Stage 2 be out?
Ans. The NTSE Stage 2 Result is expected to be available in the month of September 2023.