The Board of Secondary Education (BSE Odisha) conducts the Odisha 5th Class Bruti Exam 2023 for students in the fifth grade It is the responsibility of the BSE Odisha to provide announcements about Odisha 5th Class Bruti Scholarship application, Exam Schedule, Exam Pattern, and the Result, among other things. The 5th Class Scholarship Exam 2023 in Odisha, as well as the Odisha Primary Scholarship Exam 2023, is open to children in the 5th Grade in the state.
The exam is open to all students who meet the eligibility requirements. This test is administered by the Board of Secondary Education Odisha on an annual basis. Children in class 5th are asked to complete registration forms, which are collected by the Head of the current institutions.
The announcement for the registration form for the assessment or the Odisha 5th class scholarship examinations has been announced by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. A few of the essential requirements are mentioned below:
- The total annual income of parents/guardians must not exceed Rs. 600000.00 (Six Lakh) from all sources.
- In the previous test, at least 60% of the students appeared.
- Child’s Aadhaar Card and Parent/Income Guardian’s Certificate
- Child’s Certificate of Residence
- Duplicate of a bank account passbook including the bank details and the bank branch’s IFSC code.
- Passport Sized Photograph of the child.
- Child’s School ID Card
- The latest exam’s mark sheet passed by the child.
Odisha 5th Class Bruti Exam 2023: Time Schedule
The Bruti Exam Schedule or the 5th Class Scholarship Time Schedule will be announced by the Board of Secondary Education Odisha for children who are registering for the 5th class scholarship assessment in 2023.
Students may see their results by entering their Roll Number, which was provided to them at the point of the assessment. The solution key or score key for the Odisha Primary Scholarship Exam is accessible on the BSE Odisha’s webpage.
|Application Process Start on||To be Announced|
|Last date to apply||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
Some fundamental facts regarding the Bruti test pattern that is essential are:
In Bruti Examination the questions will be conducted on an offline method, and the examination pattern will be divided into five sections, as follows:
- General Knowledge
- Samajika patha
- Boudhika parikhya
- Each question on the Bruti examinations is worth one mark out of a possible 100 marks.
- SME Odisha (School and Mass Education Department) Odisha requested problems from the standard textbook curriculum for the Class 5 Bruti exam in the Odia language.
- Exams are solely taken into consideration by the state of Odisha by the Board of secondary education (BSE Odisha, Cuttack).
- All Bruti test questions are multiple-choice questions (MCQs) (Multiple choice questions).
Odisha 5th Class Bruti Exam 2023: Application Procedure
The Bruti Exam is open to all children who meet the eligibility requirements. This test is administered by the Board of Secondary Education Odisha on an annual basis. Registration Forms are collected from class 5th pupils via the current institutions’ recruitment efforts such as the SSVM, government institutions, and private institutions.
Students who pass the Odisha Bruti test are eligible to receive a monetary award to assist them in their educational pursuits. The announcement for the registration form for the Bruti examinations or the 5th class scholarship assessment will be released by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- To begin, go to the BSE Odisha online webpage.
- You can find a link to the Odisha Primary Scholarship Result 2020 on this page.
- To proceed, just tap on the link.
- Provide your Roll No. and date of birth in the appropriate fields.
- To register your form, hit on the Submit tab.
- The following page will reveal your results for the 5th class Bruti/Primary Scholarship results.
- Make a hard copy for future review.