Paramedics play a vital role in the medical field. While physicians construct a patient’s treatment plan, paramedics guarantee that the patient receives the therapy on time and with assistance throughout the recovery period. They support the physicians and ensure that the patients are at ease. The medical system will be devastated without paramedics. Experienced paramedics are in high demand both in India and internationally. Paramedical programs are academic programs that focus on obtaining a career. Check here for Paramedical Admission 2023 for the coming session.
Emergency medical situations are dealt with by paramedical science. Paramedical institutions are medical institutions where students are trained to provide life-saving medical assistance to trauma victims. Individuals who take paramedical programs learn how to become effective health care workers. Professional paramedics are in high demand both in India and internationally. For students in the 12th grade, Paramedical provides a variety of programs. Students who have passed grade 12 with Science and Biology are eligible to apply for the paramedical programs.
Paramedical Courses After 12th
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor of Audiology & Speech therapy
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Science
- B.Sc(Dialysis technician)
- B.Sc(Cardiac Care Technology)
- B.Sc(Medical Lab Technology)
- B.Sc(Operation Theatre Technology)
List of Paramedical Admission 2023
List of Courses
|Name of Course||Year||Fee Structure (Approx)|
|Bachelor of Therapy of Occupation||3-5 years||Rs. 4,00,000|
|X-Ray Technology (Diploma)||2 years||Rs.50,000|
|OT Technician (Diploma)||2 years||Rs. 50,000|
|Ophthalmic Technology (Diploma)||2 years||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Nursing Care Assistant (Diploma)||2 years||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Medical Record Technology (Diploma)||2 years||Rs.50,000|
|Medical Laboratory Technology (Diploma)||3 years||Rs. 75,000|
|Medical Imaging Technology (Diploma)||2 years||Rs. 50,000|
|Hear Language and Speech (Diploma)||2 years||Rs.50,000|
|Dialysis Technology (Diploma)||2 years||Rs. 85,000|
|Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science||5 years||Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 11,00,000|
|B.Sc Nursing||4 years||Rs. 1,00,000 – Rs. 2,00,000|
|B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technology||3 years||Rs. 3,50,000 – Rs. 5,50,000|
|B.Sc (Radiography)||3 years||Rs. 2,00,000 – Rs. 10,00,000|
|B.Sc (Radio Therapy)||3 years||Rs. 5,00,000 – Rs. 6,00,000|
|B.Sc (Ophthalmic Technology)||3 years||Rs. 2,00,000 – Rs. 6,00,000|
|B.Sc (Audiology and Speech Therapy)||3 years||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 5,00,000|
|B.Sc (Allied Health Services)||4 years||Not available|
|Rural Health Care (Diploma)||2 years||Rs. 50,000|
|Physiotherapy (Diploma)||2 years||Rs. 1,00,000|
|B.Sc (Nuclear Medicine)||3 years||Rs. 4,00,000 – Rs. 5,00,000|
|B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology)||3 years||Rs. 3,00,000 – Rs. 4,00,000|
|B.Sc in Dialysis Therapy||3 years||Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 3,00,000|
|B.Sc in Critical Care Technology||3 years||Rs. 1,25,000 – Rs. 3,50,000|
|B.Sc (Respiratory Therapy Technology)||3 years||Rs. 2,00,000 – Rs. 4,00,000|
|Dental Hygienist (Diploma)||2 years||Rs. 70,000|
|Anesthesia (Diploma)||2 years||Rs. 1,00,000 – Rs 1,50,000|
|Bachelor of Physical Therapy/Physio||3-5 years||Rs. 1,00,000 – Rs. 5,00,000|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||4 years||Rs 1,00,000 – Rs. 3,00,000|
There are three different kinds of paramedical programs:
- Degree Programs: This program must last at least four years.
- Diploma Programs: This program lasts about one to two years.
- Certificate Programs: This program might last anywhere from a year to two years.
Paramedical Admission Procedure
Take a look at the application procedure for paramedical programs below:
- Entry to diploma paramedical programs is based on academic merit. The schools that offer these programs have a cut-off score, and anyone who achieves it may register for the program at their desired institution.
- For merit-based admission, students must register either online via the institution’s official site or in person at the college’s campus, in which they may apply in person.
- Applicants interested in studying MD, MS, or other PG programs in the paramedical program must attempt the NEET-PG, while those interested in bachelor’s degree programs must take the NEET-UG, which are held in August and May, accordingly.
Paramedical Admission 2023 Eligibility Requirements
To continue the paramedical program, an applicant must meet specific qualifying requirements. The specifics may differ based on the institution, but the core requirements stay the same. In the table below, you can see whether you’re eligible for paramedical programs.
|UG||Applicants should have completed their 12th grade from a recognized institution, with science as a requirement. Applicants may also be required to take the NEET UG exam.|
|PG||A bachelor’s degree in a scientific topic is required for those pursuing a master’s degree in paramedical programs.|
|Diploma Programs||Enrollment to paramedical diploma programs is usually straightforward. Applicants must have completed their 10th and 12th-grade examinations at a recognized institution or an equivalent.|
|Certificate Programs||Entry to certificate programs is relatively straightforward. Clearing the 10th and 12th grade standards exams from a recognized Board, or a comparable, is required.|
Paramedical Admission 2023: Scope & Job Duties
- The paramedical industry has a variety of uses, especially in light of the covid-19 pandemic. The demand for physician practitioners, nurses, and specialists has risen in particular. All three occupations pay between 2, 00,000 and 4, 00,000 on average.
- Because India’s paramedical business is quickly expanding, there are many work opportunities there, particularly for masters and Ph.D. holders. In the healthcare business, the demand for experienced paramedics has skyrocketed.
- Because of the high need for paramedics in both the public and private sectors, applicants may expect a significant number of job prospects as well as a high compensation.
As a paramedic, you’ll be responsible for administering drugs and oxygen to patients, transferring them to the closest medical facility, and reading electrocardiograms, among other things.
Students who enroll in any of India’s paramedical schools get the necessary skills and training to launch a successful career in the industry. Those programs help to shape their personalities so that they can manage emergency circumstances effectively. Proper education in the field provides them with the necessary information in paramedical sciences as well as the opportunity to hone their interpersonal skills in order to advance in their careers.
Educating that involves hands-on training blends practical experience with an academic foundation to produce skilled healthcare workers. Paramedical is a difficult subject that may be overcome with the right combination of abilities and knowledge. Institutions for paramedics are where you may learn how to become a professional paramedic.