Odisha ITI Merit List 2022: The Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha manages the admission process for Odisha ITI. The result for Odisha ITI will also be published by the same. It will be announced on the official website- www.samsodisha.gov.in. Candidates can get the intimation slip through mail or by login into the official website. Once the candidates get the slip, they will receive an SMS on their mobile. To get the complete information, candidates must check this page.
Odisha ITI Merit List 2022
- Candidates have to fill the Common Application Form (CAF), and then the Directorate of Technical Education will prepare the merit list.
- It will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s score in the qualifying exam. Therefore, candidates have to successfully fill the application form first.
- The authority will select the students on the basis of reservation, availability of seats, choice preference and their scores in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must be updated with the schedule regarding Odisha ITI Result/ Merit List 2022.
Odisha ITI 2022 Important Dates
|CAF (Common Application Form) release- Phase 1||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date of form submission||Last week of June 2022|
|Form submission by the nodal center||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date for validation of CAF||June 2022|
|Release of selection list||September 2022|
|Intimation letter download||September 2022|
|Physical reporting of shortlisted students at ITI colleges||September 2022|
|Admission data updation selection- Phase 1||September 2022|
|Availability of CAF- Phase 2||September 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||September 2022|
|Form submission by the nodal center||September 2022|
|Last date for validation of CAF||September 2022|
|Selection list release||September 2022|
|Intimation letter download||September 2022|
|Physical reporting of the student at ITI colleges||September 2022|
|Phase 2- Admission data updation selection||September 2022|
|Admission data update||September 2022|
|Admission date- Phase 2||September 2022|
How To Check Odisha ITI Merit List/Result 2022?
You need to follow these steps in order to check the merit list/result:
- Firstly, go to the official website- www.dtetodisha.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage, move to the Notice board.
- Now click on “download Merit List of ITI Admission 2022 PDF”.
- Once the download is completed, open the PDF file.
- Keep its print for other uses.
Odisha ITI Selection Procedure
- Once the Common Application Form is filled, the respective authority will publish a merit list on the basis of the candidate’s score in the qualifying examination i.e. Class 10th.
- Result declaration intimation and merit list will be sent to the candidate’s email id, mobile number.
- Candidates can also get the result on the official website.
- The regulating body will allot the candidates on the basis of the choices filled by them in the application form and merit list.
- After the seat allotment is done, candidates have to report to the college along with their admission fee.
Odisha ITI Allotment and Counseling Process
- Candidates whose name will be mentioned in the merit list will be invited for the Counseling process.
- DTE Odisha will manage the Seat Allotment process.
- Candidates are required to report at the allotted college/ institute for admission. Candidates also have to carry the Admission fee to the allotted venue.
- In case, the candidate fails to report within the allotted time period, then his/her seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
Documents Required for Verification
All the shortlisted students will have to take their necessary documents to the counseling venue:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Declaration Certificate (Affidavit)
Question: Where can one check the Odisha ITI Merit list/Result 2022?
Ans. Students can check the result on the official website- www.dtetodisha.gov.in. Candidates will also get the merit list on their mobile and mail id.
Question: Which authority is responsible for releasing the Odisha ITI Merit list 2022?
Ans. The Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha will be responsible for releasing the merit list.
Question: When will the Odisha ITI 2022 application process starts?
Ans. In the month of May 2022.
Question: What happens if the candidate fails to report to the allotted institute for counseling?
Ans. If this happens, then the seat of that candidate will be allotted to the next candidate.