ONGC Recruitment 2024: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is known to be the most reputable organization in India which was established on 14th August 1956. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was the one behind its visionary of foundation. It is basically an oil and gas company whose headquarters is based in Delhi. ONGC is a multinational oil and Gas Company in the country and the largest producer of crude oil and natural gas of India. The company has contributed 70% in accordance with Indian domestic production. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation also does regular research and refining and production and improvement of alternate energy sources such as shale gas and coal-bed methane.
ONGC will recruit qualified and eligible candidates such as Engineers, Diploma holder, Graduate trainees, Medical officers, Technicians, Sales Assistant, etc. Every year a huge number of candidates are hired in ONGC. The ONGC jobs will be available for all disciples in geology, engineering, and graduates in physics, chemistry, electronics, reservoirs and geophysics. Administrative jobs will be available for medical, finance, legal & management, marketing candidates too. Aspirants will be able to get the notification regarding the vacancies through the official site, newspapers, and employment news.
ONGC Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Recruitment Name||ONGC Recruitment 2024|
|Name of the Department||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Names||Announced Soon|
|No. of Posts||Announced Soon|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, PET/ PST/ Skill Test/ Typing Tests|
ONGC Recruitment 2024 Important Dates
|Notification Released||December 2023|
|Starting Online Registration||December 2023|
|Closing for to Registration form||December 2023|
|Online Fee Submit the last date||December 2023|
|Exam Date||February 2024|
|Date of Admit Card Released||February 2024|
|Result date announced||Update Soon|
- AEE (Cementing)-Mechanical: Applicant should hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum marks required.
- AEE (Cementing)-Petroleum: A graduate degree in Petroleum Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks is necessary.
- AEE (Civil): He/ she should possess a degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- AEE (Drilling)-Mechanical: Those candidates who have passed graduation in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible.
- AEE (Drilling)-Petroleum: A Graduation Degree in Petroleum Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate is necessary to be eligible.
- AEE (Electrical): A Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks is needed for the candidate to be eligible. Applicant must be having a certificate of competency as an Electrical Supervisor.
- AEE (Electronics): Applicant who has passed a Degree in Electronics Engineering can appear for the recruitment.
- AEE (Instrumentation): A Graduate Degree in Instrumentation Engineering is required.
- AEE (Mechanical): Aspirant should have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- AEE (Production) – Mechanical: Candidates who have cleared Graduation in Mechanical Engineering can take part in the recruitment process.
- AEE (Production)-Chemical: A Degree in Chemical Engineering is required.
- AEE (Production)-Petroleum: Degree in Petroleum Engineering or Applied Petroleum Engineering is necessary.
- AEE (Reservoir): A Degree in the concerned field is essential.
- Geologist– Aspirants who have done Post Graduation in Geology (should have Mathematics / Physics at B.Sc. level).
- Chemist: A Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry is needed to be eligible.
- Geophysicist– A Degree in Geophysics is required.
- Others: Aspirants who possess a degree in Mathematics, Physics (Must have physics/ mathematics at B.Sc. level), Petroleum Technology (should have studied physics/ mathematics at B.Sc. level), Petroleum Engineering/ Applied Petroleum Engineering/ Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible.
ONGC Recruitment 2024 Application Form
The officials of ONGC will release the online applications at their official website which is www.ongcindia.com. All the candidates are suggested to fill up the online application form well in advance to avoid any last minute hassle. Applicants will have to download the user guide of online application for ONGC Recruitment and read all the guidelines very carefully in order to meet the eligibility requirements for the submission of application. Registration process for ONGC Recruitment will be held in two stages that include the payment of the application fee and filling up the online application and submit it. Lastly, aspirants shall take print of the application and secure it for future purposes
Application Fee and Payment
- General & OBC – Rs.370/-
- SC, ST & PwD – No Fee
Mode of payment : The payment modes cover Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking.
Rs 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/- including various allowances.
- Weightage of GATE- 2024 Score: 60 Marks
- Qualification: 25 Marks
- Interview: 15 Marks
The main authority of ONGC will issue the recruitment results in online mode. Accordingly, after the declaration of GATE- 2024 result, the department will prepare the circle wise merit list based on the GATE Score- 2024 and availability of vacancies of the circle too. These details will be hosted on the website. ONGC will not conduct any test or examination for the recruitment. A combined merit list will be released along with the category-wise merit list for all the participants in the said examination. The result includes candidate name, parents name, caste, category, date of birth, scores, name of the paper, address and other credentials.