PESSAT 2024: PES University offers a number of courses on the basic of entrance exam conducted by the university i.e. PESSAT (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test). Basically, this test is a national-level entrance test which is organized separately for different courses. Application form for the exam will likely be delivered in the month of December 2023. Candidates will be able to submit their application form and application fee through online mode by visiting the official website of PES University.
Individuals successfully qualifying for this entrance exam will get admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses of their choice. Before taking part in the entrance exam, interested aspirants should apply for the registration before the last date.
PESSAT 2024 Overview
|Name of the exam||People Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate, Postgraduate|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Conducting body||PES University, Bangalore|
|Mode of exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam date||Last week of July to Third week of August 2024|
|Exam purpose||To grant admission to undergraduate course including B. Tech course|
PESSAT 2024 Important Dates
|Application form starts date||Third week of December 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||Last week of July, 2024|
|PESSAT slot booking begins from||Last week of July, 2024|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of July, 2024|
|Date of exam (PESSAT)||Last week of July to Third week of August, 2024|
|Result||Fourth week of August, 2024|
|Counseling/ Admission procedure 1st round||First week of September, 2024|
|Last date for submitting original documents||Notify Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for programmes at PES University varies according to the course, candidate is choosing. Thus, we have mentioned eligibility for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the section hereby:
For undergraduate program:
- B. Tech course: Aspirants who have cleared their class 12th board exam with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Biotechnology acquiring a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- B. Des course: 12th pass candidates or a 3-year diploma holder with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and English language as a mandatory subject can apply for PESSAT.
- BBA course: In order to be eligible for the BBA degree programme, candidate needs to pass 12th board exam successfully.
- BBA.LLB course: Individuals pass in class 12th exam or equivalent exam with at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ ST candidates) are eligible.
For postgraduate program:
- M. Tech course: Candidates possessing a BE/ B. Tech degree in concerned stream obtaining a minimum of at least 60% marks in aggregate are eligible.
- MCA course: Applicants holding an undergraduate degree in any discipline with Mathematics/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Programming as compulsory subjects and not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- MBA course: Candidates should complete graduation in any discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks.
PESSAT 2024 Application Form
- The application form will be accessible via online mode only.
- The application forms will most probably be released in the month of December 2023.
- It is very essential to complete the submission of the application forms before its last date to avoid any last minute hustle.
- Applier has to enter their valid/ working phone number and email id in the application form.
- Upload scanned images of passport size photograph & signature as per the given prescriptions in the form.
- No correction facility will be given so candidates must fill the form carefully in one go only.
- It is very crucial to generate a few printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Applier can submit the application fee through both modes which are online as well as offline mode.
- The payment via online mode will include options such as debit card, credit card and internet banking.
- If opting for offline mode, candidates can pay the application fee via bank challan or demand draft.
- Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favour of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
- Applier need to send that Demand Draft along with application form to the given address below:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rdstage,
The complete information related to PESSA 2024 Exam Pattern is stated in the points below:
- The examination will be conducted via online mode i.e. Computer Based Mode.
- The total duration of exam is 3 hours for B. Tech and 2 hours for rest of the courses.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the examination.
- There will be a total no of 180 questions for B. Tech course.
- Each correct answer holds 1 mark.
- No allocation of negative marking will be there.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Subject||No. of questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||20|
The final result will be officially published on the authorized website via online mode only. Candidates appearing in the entrance examination can utilize their login credentials such as date of birth and registration number in order to access the result. For B.Tech courses, the result will be tentatively published in the month of August 2024.
Candidates must note that only those students who have participated in the online PESSAT examination will be able to access their outcome. The result of such candidates be having all the specifications regarding candidate for instance student’s name, marks acquired in each subject, status of result, total marks and percentage in the examination.