UPSC CISF AC 2024: UPSC CISF AC (Union Public Service Commission Central Industrial Security Force Assistant Commandant) is a national level recruitment examination which is organized by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on yearly basis. The exam purpose is to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Commandants. In order to be eligible for this post, the applier needs to be a graduate from a recognized university. This recruitment go through various stages for instance written examination, physical efficiency test, medical test, and interview session. After the completion of the interview round, the official authorities of CISF does the verification of aspirants.
This recruitment exam takes place every year in the month of March. Aspirants who were waiting to participate in this entrance examination can submit the online application form for CISF AC 2024 which will be very promptly available on the official website of UPSC. Only eligible candidates will be able to appear in the recruitment exam.
UPSC CISF AC 2024 Overview
|Recruitment Exam conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commandant (Executive)|
|Number of Vacancies||Announced shortly|
UPSC CISF AC 2024 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of Notification||Last week of November 2023|
|The deadline for the submit application form||Third week of December 2023|
|Admit Card Released||Announced soon|
|Exam Date||Second week of March 2024|
|Result announced||Released soon|
|Interview for CISF AC 2024||Released soon|
- Only a citizen of India will be eligible to take up CISF AC examination.
- Basic educational qualification required for UPSC CISF AC is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age of the aspirant should not exceed 35 years as of 1st August 2024. Categories like NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will get some age relaxations and preference during the interview session.
- Each appearing candidate in the examination who is eligible will be allowed three attempts at the examination.
UPSC CISF AC 2024 Application Form
- In order to get the CISF AC application form, candidates have to go to the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, check the notifications and click on the application link for CISF- AC 2024.
- First of all get yourself registered before filling up the online application form online.
- For the registration, you need to provide your name (as specified in the 10th/ secondary examination certificate), date of birth same as 10th/ SSC certificate, CISF Number and rank.
- It is also crucial to provide valid-mail address and contact number.
- Provide a random number as displaying on the screen before you and hit the submit button.
- Password and Registration ID will be sent to the email of the candidate.
- Login and fill out the application form by giving out the all the personal, educational, and category information of the applicant.
- Upload scanned images of documents including photographs and signatures.
- Review the application form and submit.
The UPSC CAPF AC 2024 selection procedure is carried out in three phases:
- Written Test: Candidates need to achieve qualifying marks in Paper 1 in order to get assessment of Paper 2 responses.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who pass the PET (Physical Efficiency Test) will be able to take the Medical Standards Examination, while those who fail to pass will be denied.
- Personality Test: Candidates clearing Medical Standards Test and considered fit will undertake the final round of interviews or personality tests.
Note: Pregnant female candidates at the time of the PET will get disqualified forthwith.
Paper I – General Ability and Intelligence:
- Paper Duration: 120 Minutes
- Type of Questions: Objective type Questions (Multiple choice questions)
- Total Questions: 125 questions
- Total marks: 250 marks
- Language: Both Hindi & English
Paper-II – General Studies, Essay & Comprehension:
- Duration: 180 Minutes
- Questions Type: Descriptive type questions
- Total Questions: 7 questions
- Total marks: 200 marks
- Negative marking: Yes, negative marking of -1/3rd marks for each incorrect answer will be applicable
- Paper I: 250 marks
- Paper-II: 200 marks
- Interview: 150 marks
|Aspects||Of Male||Of Female|
|Height||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||81 cms (86 cms expanded)||–|
|Weight||50 kg||46 kg|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|100 mt. race||Within 16 seconds||Within 18 seconds|
|800 mt. race||Within 3 minutes 45 seconds||Within 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 mtr. (3 chances)||3.0 mtr. (3 chances)|
|Shot-put (7.26 kgs)||4.5 mtr.||–|
After completion of all the above stages, UPSC will conduct the interview/ personality test to know the awareness and understanding of the candidates. The interview round will hold total 200 marks. The questions asked in the personal interview round will be commenced on the field, aspirant belong to, as well as on his/ her general interest.
To obtain CISF AC result, candidates have to visit the official web page of UPSC. Find the relevant result link and look for the CISF Results 2024. Download the outcome in a PDF format and save a print copy of the same for further references.
Salary and Allowances
Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) are the five branches of the CAPF (SSB). Assistant Commandant would receive between Rs. 56,100 to INR 1,77,500 per month.