PRSU Admission Form 2023: Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University (PRSU) which was established in 1964 will soon be releasing its application forms for the session 2023 on the university’s website. It has 261 affiliated colleges. It offers various programs at graduation, post-graduation, and doctoral level. Students should check the full article to know the complete information regarding PRSU Admission 2023:
PRSU Admission Form 2023 Schedule
|Application form availability
|Last date of submission of the application form
For UG course
- Candidates must have completed their class 12th from a recognized board.
- Admissions will be done on merit-based except B.Voc. (Entrance based).
For PG course
- Candidates must have completed graduation from a recognized university/college with 50% in the relevant field in which admission is to be sought.
- Admissions will be done on an entrance examination basis.
PRSU Admission Form 2023
Applicants are required to fill the PRSU Admission 2023 Application form online. For that, candidates will have to upload some documents along with the application form. The documents list is given below:
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate, wherever applicable.
- Certificate showing candidate’s date of birth.
- Mark sheet/Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Documents required at the time of admission:
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Original mark sheet for verification.
- Eligibility Certificate, if required.
- Migration Certificate, if required.
Steps to fill PRSU Application form
- Before filling the application form, read all the guidelines carefully and completely.
- Candidates can visit the official website of the university to apply.
- Step by step fill in all the required details and attach the documents.
- Candidates can also get the application form from the university for INR 400/-
- Candidates should submit the duly filled application form at the university’s website (for online mode)
- Or, The candidates need to submit the application form at the university’s office (for offline mode).
- The candidates should not forget to keep a copy of the application with them for further use.
PRSU Admission form 2023 Result
The entrance examination results will be declared on the university’s website. Candidates need to enter their roll number and password to check their results. For merit-based admission, candidates are required to check the university’s website from time to time for any updates. As soon as the merit list will be released candidates can check their names in it by visiting the website of the university.
PRSU Admission 2023 Counseling
After the release of merit lists and results, the qualified candidates will be invited by the authority of the University for Counseling Process via email/SMS/contact number. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear at the correct venue and time provided to them. They will also have to carry all the original documents such as 10th and 12th mark sheet/graduation mark sheet, caste certificate (if any), domicile certificate, Migration certificate, transfer certificate, conduct certificate, eligibility certificate (if required), along with their recent passport size photographs for document verification and seat allotment. If any candidate fails to appear for the counseling procedure on the given date and time then he/she shall not be provided admission and the university will not be responsible for it.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Where to apply for PRSU Admission 2023?
Ans. Candidates can apply both online and offline mode. For online mode, they will have to visit the university’s website to fill the application form and for offline mode, candidates need to visit the university’s office to get the application form.
Question: What is the official web portal of PRSU?
Ans. The official web portal of PRSU is www.prsu.ac.in.
Question: When will the online application process for PRSU Admission 2023 begin?
Ans. The online application process for PRSU Admission 2023 will begin in August 2023.
Question: When did Pandit Ravi Shankar Shukla University establish?
Ans. Pandit Ravi Shankar Shukla University was established in the year 1964.
Question: What is the application form fee for PRSU Admission 2023?
Ans. Candidates need to pay INR 400 in order to apply for PRSU Admission 2023.
Question: What is the educational qualification required for PRSU UG Admission 2023?
Ans. The educational qualification required for PRSU UG Admission 2023 is 12th (intermediate).
Question: What is the educational qualification required for PRSU PG Admission 2023?
Ans. Candidates should have completed graduation from a recognized university in a relevant field with 50% in aggregate in order to apply for PRSU PG Admission 2023.