Telangana ANM Application process will be started soon. Eligible candidates will be enrolled in two-year courses in the different nursing colleges of Telangana state. However, for the final admission, the candidate’s marks in the qualifying exam will be considered in order to get admitted to the ANM course. No other criteria of admission such as the entrance test will be there. All the interested candidates who successfully satisfy the eligibility for ANM can submit their application form before the last date. The application process will start in the month of October 2023 tentatively. To know more about Telangana ANM 2023 such as the process and schedule of admission, application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, etc. scroll down the complete page.
Telangana ANM 2023 Highlights
|Admission into||Telangana ANM 2023|
|Full form||Telangana Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Type of Admission||Nursing|
|Level of Admission||State Level|
Telangana ANM Admission 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins from||Last week of October 2023|
|End date for the submission of duly filled application form||Last week of November 2023|
|Deadline for application fee submission||Last week of November 2023|
|Deadline for the submission of hard copy of the application form to the principals of private nursing schools||Last week of November 2023|
|Selection process commencement||Last week of November 2023 to the first week of December 2023|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of December 2023|
- Age limit: At the time of admission, the age of the applicants must be between 18 years to 30 years. Additionally, for SC/ ST/ BC category candidates, a relaxation of 5 years will be provided.
- Academic qualification: Minimum academic qualification required for admission is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university of Telangana.
- Qualifying marks: The applicants must not obtain less than 40% marks in the class 12th examination. However, reserved category applicants are required to score a minimum of 35% marks in HSC exams.
- Mandatory subjects: One must have studied physics, chemistry, and mathematics along with biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th.
- Other Criteria: Candidates who have completed the HSC examination from other streams are eligible too for the Telangana ANM admission.
Telangana ANM 2023 Application Form
- The applicants will be able to collect the Telangana ANM application form for the academic session 2023 through the official website. Before filling out the application form, the candidates are commended to ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to enter their basic personal details such as the name of the applicant, gender, category, date of birth, domicile, communicational address, phone number, etc.
- Other details about the HSC exam such as year of passing/ appearing, marks obtained by the applicant, subjects studied in the qualifying exam, etc will also be asked in the application form.
- Candidate should attach their photograph and signature in the scanned format in the application form as well.
- When all the details are correctly provided in the form, the candidates will have to submit it online.
- Furthermore, they will have to send/ post the printout of the filled and submitted application form along with the copies of important documents to the Principals of private nursing schools.
- A copy of the duly filled application form should also be kept by the applicants safe and secure for further use in the admission process.
Necessary documents required to be sent along with the application form:
- SSC certificate
- Intermediate certificate
- Caste certificate (for ST/ SC/ BC candidates)
- Residential certificate or Study certificate from class 6th to 10th
- Demand Draft of the Application fee
- Along with the application form, the candidates need to pay a specified amount of application charges.
- The application fee for all the applicants will be the same i.e. Rs. 200/- and it can be paid through a demand draft drawn in favor of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh payable at Andhra Pradesh.
Telangana ANM 2023 Merit List
- Those candidates who have successfully applied for the Telangana ANM admission process will be eligible to check the merit list as prepared by the concerned authority.
- The merit list will be assembled based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying exam.
- It will be published on the official website of the board and can be obtained by the candidates by providing the login credentials on the official portal.
- The remaining process of counseling and admission of the candidates will be done as per their rank/ names in the merit list.
ANM Admission Procedure
- Candidates whose seat allotment is done are required to report to the allotted institute to complete the formalities of admission.
- All the information regarding the admission process will be uploaded to the official website.
- To complete the rest of the formalities of admission, the candidates will have to pay the tuition fee, submit their original documents, etc.
- Qualifying applicants are told to report for the admission process within the given time limit or else their candidature will be canceled.