The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the only competent authority that will release the notification for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023 for various posts in the police department. The same authority will also begin the submission of application forms too. Every year a large no. of candidates participate in this recruitment process. Interested candidates will be able to fill Rajasthan Police Constable Application form from its online website. RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) is going to recruit/ appoint young, hardworking, energetic, and eligible candidates to fill various vacant posts for constables for the year 2023.
The Examination date for constable recruitment will also be released online and eligible applicants can apply online till the last date that will be updated on the official portal of Police Recruitment. The complete schedule can be found on the authorized website of RPSC- www.rpsc.gov.in.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Police Recruitment Exam|
|Conducted by||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Level of exam||State|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Phases of exam||Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Proficiency Test, and Special Qualification|
|Qualification||10th, 12th degree|
|Exam type||Government exam|
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023 Important Schedule
|Official notification release date||To be announced|
|Application process commencement date||To be announced|
|Last date for registering||To be announced|
|Admit card issue date||To be announced|
|Offline exam date||To be announced|
|Results announcement||To be announced|
- All the applying candidates should have completed 10th and 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths) as main subjects.
- Male candidates of 17-26 years are eligible and female candidates of 17-30 years can apply for RPSC 2023.
- Reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in their upper age limit.
- SC/ ST applicants will be provided an extension of 5 years in the maximum age limit.
- OBC category applicants will get 3 years of extension in the maximum age limit.
- Reserved category candidates belonging to other states won’t get any age relaxation.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission will release soon the notification for Police Recruitment very soon via online mode. Those who are found ineligible will not be able to fill Rajasthan Constable Police Application Form. Candidates are advised to first go through the eligibility requirements after that go to apply online section. Candidates will have to submit the applications before the last date. Candidates need to visit the official website of RPSC, read the brochure/ guidelines and according to that complete every step with depositing the application fee.
Applicants can make the payment of the application fee via the Kiosk portal.
|General/ OBC candidates||INR 400/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||INR 350/-|
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Proficiency Test
- Special Qualification (N.C.C., Home guard)
- The question paper should be solved in less than 90 minutes.
- The total number of objective questions will be 120.
- All the questions carry total marks i.e. 75.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Reasoning and logical ability||30||30|
|History, Culture, Art, Economy and Polity, Geography, etc. of Rajasthan||60||30|
|General Knowledge, Social Science, General Science, and Current Affairs||30||15|
Physical Efficiency Test:
Those who pass the written exam will be further moved to the Physical Efficiency Test round.
|–||TSP UR SC/ST||Sahiba Tribes of Baran District|
|Height||168 cms||152 cms||160 cms||145 cms|
|Chest||81- 86 cms||–||74- 79 cms||–|
|Weight||–||47.5 kgs||–||43 kgs|
Marks and time allotted:
|Post||Male (UR)||Female (All categories)||Ex-servicemen (All categories)||SC/ ST of Saharia and TSP||Marks|
|CT/ Driver||10 km in 60 mins||5 km in 35 mins||5 km in 35 minutes||5 km in 35 mins||10|
|CT/ GD||10 km in 65 mins||5 km in 35 mins||5 km in 35 minutes||5 km in 35 mins||15|
A proficiency test will consist the practical tests on the subject of vehicle driving and vehicle maintenance as listed below:
- Stop Test: 2 Marks
- Steering Test: 2 Marks
- Slalom Test: 4 Marks
- Driving of Heavy Vehicles: 4 Marks
- Removing 3 simple electrical and mechanical faults in the vehicle: 3 Marks
|Continuous 2 years service in border||5|
|Continuous more than 2 years of service||4|
|Continuous more than 1-year of service||2|
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023 Result
- The Result will be declared on the official website as soon as the authority completes the evaluation of answer copies.
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission will declare the Rajasthan Police Result on the official website.
- It is recommended to the applicants keep checking our page as well as the official portal.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023 Cut-Off
- The written exam cut-off marks will be available on the official website police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The cutoff marks/ merit list will only be disclosed once the results are published.
- It will be out in a pdf sheet and candidates can download it for further use.