Every year the demand for ITI passed candidates keep increasing. This domain holds a great future for aspirants and students who wish to pursue ITI courses. Therefore, before enrolling in any program, students should obtain all the knowledge related to it. Applicants who are planning to get admission to Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training Centers in any state need to get professional training in their relevant trade and have to apply and submit the ITI Online Form on or before the due date as per their respective state. Check Here ITI Admission 2023 Notifications.
Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training Centers provide training to the aspirants in many trades, however, there are two main trades for which ITI is famous i.e. Engineering Trades and Non-Engineering Trades. There are ITI institutes that provide admission on the basis of entrance tests while some offer admission on the basis of merit. In this article, we have discussed complete information related to ITI Admission 2023; check out the full post to acquire more info.
ITI Admission 2023 Trades
- Book Binder
- Foundry Man
- Mason Building Constructor
- Pattern Maker
- Tool and Die Maker
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Welder Gas and Electric
- Advanced Tool and Die Making
- Painter General
- Mechanic-Computer Hardware
- Mechanic-Machine Tools Maintenance
- Mechanic-Watch and Clock
- Mechanic-Refrigeration and Air Conditioner
- Machine Tool Maintenance
- Mechanic Radio and Television
- Mechanic Radio and Television
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Network Technician
- Electronic Mechanic
List of ITI Admission 2023
- Andhra Pradesh ITI Application Form 2023
- MP ITI Application Form
- Maharashtra ITI Application Form
- Tripura ITI Application Form
- West Bengal ITI 2023
- Uttar Pradesh ITI Online Form
- Uttarakhand ITI Admission
- The age of candidates should lie between 14 to 40 years as of the date of the beginning of an academic session.
- The minimum educational qualification depends on the classes i.e. class VIII to class XII based on the trades chosen by them.
- Ex-servicemen: 45 years
- War widows: 45 years in case of war widows
- Widows/separated women /C.T.S: 35 years
- Physically handicapped candidates: 10 years
ITI Admission 2023 Online Form
Interested candidates can acquire the online application form through both online and offline modes. The complete information regarding the application is made available in the information brochure released by the state. Students are advised to read the information brochure carefully before applying for ITI admission. Moreover, it is equally very necessary to check your eligibility before you apply online for the entrance test. The online registration process for ITI admission is very easy. Aspirants just need to go through the mentioned instructions and fill the application form for the exam.
Offline: Applicants can download the ITI application form from the official website as per the prescribed format. Fill the application form in the correct format with all the required essential details. Attach all the mandatory documents along with ITI Application Form. At last forward the duly filled application form and particulars to the specified address before the last date stated by the respective ITI institute.
The selection procedure for ITI courses varies from state to state. There are some states that conduct an entrance exam for admission to ITI courses while some of them select students on the basis of merit in their qualifying examination.
- ITI Exam consists of all objective and multiple-choice questions.
- Questions are asked from Computer Knowledge/ General Knowledge/ Science/ English / Mathematics / Science subject.
- A total number of 100 questions will be asked of the participants.
- Paper will be set from General Math and General Science of High school qualification only.
- For every correct answer, participants will receive 4 marks.
- ITI Exam doesn’t contain any negative markings.
- The authorities will provide 3 hours of duration to solve the ITI Entrance Exam paper.
Career after ITI Certification
After completing a skill development program can acquire both job and academic-based prospects to continue with. Interested candidates can choose the short-term specialized courses in ATI (Advanced Training Institute) or candidates can secure admission to a diploma in engineering for better opportunities in their career. In addition to that, they can explore several no. of jobs in the private and public sectors for both engineering and non-engineering trades.
Qualified candidates can also become an entrepreneur by opening repair workshops, motor garages, or winding shops. However, highly skilled candidates can have ample job opportunities nationally and internationally as well.