This entrance examination is organized for admission to offer various Masters Degree Courses in Allied Science and Agriculture offered by State Agriculture Universities of Rajasthan (Jobner, SKNAU, Udaipur, MPUAT, Bikaner, SKRAU, Kota, and AU). The online application process starts in the month of March. Candidates can go through the complete post to know more about Rajasthan Pre PG 2023 such as schedule, eligibility, the online application process, selection list, exam pattern, application correction process, etc.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Pre PG|
|Organizing authority||Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
Rajasthan Pre PG 2023 Important Schedule
|Activity schedule of the JET issue on the official website||2nd week of March 2023|
|Online application process commencement from||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit the form without a late fee||3rd week of April 2023|
|The last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||4th week of April 2023|
|Deadline for making changes in the application form||To be updated|
|Admit card issue on||To be updated|
|Entrance examination commencement on||To be updated|
|OMR sheets and answer key availability from||To be updated|
|Last date for objections (if there)||To be updated|
|Revised answer key release date||To be updated|
|Result announcement||To be updated|
|Online option form opens||To be updated|
|Last date for submitting and editing the online option form||To be updated|
|1st provisional admission list display||To be updated|
|Last date to accept the allotment and deposit the fee||To be updated|
|2nd provisional list display||To be updated|
|Deadline to accept the allotment and deposit 2nd provisional list fee||To be updated|
|3rd provisional admission list display||To be updated|
|Last date to accept the allotment for 3rd provisional list||To be updated|
|Reporting along with original documents||To be updated|
|In case seats remain vacant|
|Opening of options form for spot counseling||To be updated|
|Last date for the online option form||To be updated|
|Provisional admission list display on||To be updated|
|Last date to deposit online fees||To be updated|
|Reporting in the college||To be updated|
- Those candidates who have obtained a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent OGPA in the 4 years undergraduate qualifying degree examinations.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ SAP/ EWS/ MBC categories will be getting a relaxation of 5%.
- At the time of filing the option, the candidate’s degree/ provisional degree/ transcription certificate is required.
- Those candidates who have appeared in any of the qualifying examinations and waiting for the declaration of results may also appear for the exam.
- The result of the examinations i.e. Transcript and PDC are mandatory at the time of filling the option form.
- Candidates who have passed their undergraduate degree program through the JET State level/ National level entrance examination or passed their degree program from SAU, s and their affiliated colleges of Rajasthan state.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2023 Selection List
Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University, Jaipur has also published the provisional selection list for Rajasthan Pre PG via online method. Once it is published, Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University, Jaipur will start the online acceptance. For college acceptance, the login portal of the candidate is essential and they can also access the direct link from the official website of the university.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2023 Application Form
The registration forms are available on the official website of the conducting body. All the candidates are told to visit the official website of the University for Detailed Information. Moreover, it must be noted that there will be a total of three papers, one for M.Sc. Horticulture, M.Sc. Agriculture and M.Sc. forestry, another for M.Sc. (Community Science/ Home Science) and the last for M.F.Sc.
- Language of Exam: All the queries will be in English language only
- Type of Question in Paper: Multiple choice type questions
- No. of Questions: Total number of questions will be 100
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR sheet/ pen and paper-based)
- Marking scheme: Four marks will be allotted for every correct answer and one mark will be canceled for every wrong answer. Candidates are told to not choose more than one option as it will be treated as a wrong answer. There will be no deduction of marks for unmarked/ un-attempted questions.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2023 Application Correction Window
The competent application managing authority will also provide the chance to candidates to make changes in the application form. They can edit and rectify their mistakes in the same, however; it has to be done within a specified period of time. Moreover, candidates are told not to disclose the password to anyone as he/she may change the details or misuse it.