Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) previously named RPET is regulated for the undergraduate courses of engineering. Board of Technical Education Rajasthan organizes this state-level examination. To be eligible for REAP, the age of the aspirant must be at least 17 years of age and should have passed Class XII with a minimum of 45% marks. Applicants will get shortlisted on the basis of NATA/ JEE Main or class 12th scores. Qualified candidates will get admission to courses such as B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Arch, etc. therefore, those students who have passed their intermediate and are willing to take appear for REAP 2023, must apply online for it before the end date. The registration forms for the same will be made accessible on the official website in the 2nd week of May 2023. For the completed details regarding REAP 2023, check out this full article.
REAP 2023 Overview
|Name of the examination||REAP|
|Full form||Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process|
|Conducting body||Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan|
|Courses offered||B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Arch, etc.|
|Level of examination||State Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
REAP 2023 Schedule
|Events||Important dates (tentative)|
|Online registration starts from||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date of form submission||Last week of June 2023|
|Counseling process||1st week of July 2023|
|Physical counseling for ex-servicemen||2nd week of July 2023|
|Physical counseling for KM/PWD candidates||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date of reporting for outside Rajasthan applicants||2nd week of July 2023|
|1st counseling list publish||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan candidates||3rd week of July 2023|
Eligibility requirements are mentioned below:
For B.Tech. Course
- Qualification: A 12th pass applicant can apply for REAP. However, he/ she must have studied Physics & Mathematics in 12th level as compulsory subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: They need to obtain at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC / SBC of Rajasthan) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates taking up the final exam can also apply.
For B.Arch. Courses
- Qualification: An applier must have passed or appeared in the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Marks: At least 50% marks in the qualifying examination are required to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Mathematics should be the mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Score: Candidates must hold a valid score in the NATA to be eligible for admission.
REAP 2023 Application Form
Before filling out the application form, read the below-given points carefully.
- The mode of application form release will be online only.
- To take part in the counseling process, candidates will be able to register themselves from the 2nd week of May 2023.
- This must be noted that the application process will be regulated only once, therefore candidates must ensure to submit the correct application form at one time only.
- No correction facility will be provided in the Application form.
- All the information provided by the candidates must be the same as it appears in their 10th/ 12th mark sheet, any alteration in the info can cause rejection of the application form.
- Candidates have to submit their application form before the last week of June 2023, as after the due date the authorities won’t accept any application form.
- Applicants are guided to keep the printout of the duly filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Every applicant has to pay the application fee of Rs. 700/-.
- Appliers can use payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and E-Wallet payment gateway for the transaction of application fees.
REAP 2023 Merit list
The merit list will be released by the officials of REAP after few days after the completion of the online registration process. Only registered applicants will be able to view the merit list. Online mode can be used to access the merit list. REAP merit list will have the names of shortlisted candidates rank-wise for the counseling procedure.
Registered applicants will get admission based on the reservation policy set by the Rajasthan state government of reserved category candidates.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||21%|
|MBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||1%|
|Ex-servicemen/ dependants of defense killed/Gallantry award winners||3%|