RMCAAT 2023: Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test or RMCAAT is a national university level entrance examination which is conducted by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota for the candidates who wish to pursue Master of Computer Application (MCA) courses offered by the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. The examination is conducted once in a year and candidates aspiring to get admission in RTU must appear for this examination. Anyone who satisfy the eligibility required for MCA in RTU can apply for the exam to get admission in their desired MCA courses.
However, it is mandatory for the aspirants to appear for RMCAAT 2023 in order to get enrolled in the university as the admission is provided purely on the basis of entrance exam. It will be conducted through pen and paper based method and contains three basic sections i.e. Elementary Computer Knowledge, Reasoning Aptitude and Mathematical Ability. Candidates will have to attempt 200 questions within the time limit of 2 hours. Candidates can get the application form for the same through the official website of the University. Get to know more details related to RMCAAT 2023 such as admission dates, eligibility requirements, admission form, form fee, exam pattern, scorecard, etc. in this article.
RMCAAT 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Master in Computer Applications Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||RMCAAT 2023|
|Exam level||National University Level|
|Application Form||April 2023 (Tentative)|
|Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Technical University, Kota|
|Total Number of Questions||200|
RMCAAT 2023 Important Dates
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Commencement of online registration form||April 2023|
|The last date for submission of form||To be Updated|
|Release of Admit card||To be Updated|
|Exam date||To be Updated|
|Results||To be Updated|
|Counselling||To be Updated|
Eligibility Requirements for admission in the first year of MCA Course:
Those who wish to get admission into the first year MCA program, must be having a minimum of 3 years of Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics either at the Graduate level or in class 12th with 50% aggregate marks (marks requirement is 45% for reserved category).
Eligibility Requirements for admission in the second year of MCA through lateral entry scheme:
Expectant must possess a bachelor’s degree of a minimum of 3 years in B.Sc. (IT/ Computer Science)/ BCA along with Mathematics as a mandatory subject either at Graduation or 10+2 level with t least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved category).
RMCAAT 2023 Application Form
Details regarding RMCAAT 2023 Application Procedure is given below through the steps. We advise the aspirants to follow these steps in order to apply for the entrance test smoothly:
- The first step in the application process is registration which can be done by filling up the registration form by entering basic information about the applicants.
- After successful registration of the candidates, the candidates will have to pay the application fee.
- After the payment of the application fee, candidates will receive a token id on his/ her registered email id and phone number which will be beneficial in future.
- With the help of the 12 digit token number candidates will be eligible to acquire the application form.
- To fill up the application form, candidates need to enter their remaining personal and educational details.
- After that move further by uploading scanned copies of your passport sized photograph and signature in the application form.
- After all the details are entered in the RMCAAT application form, the candidates can submit the same through online method.
- Once the final submission of the application form is done, submitted, appliers will not be able to make any changes or corrections in the application form later.
- Expectants should generate a printout of the application form, after it is successfully filled and submitted for future reference.
- Appliers need not to send the hard copy of the application to the office of the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
The application fee for RMCAAT 2023 will be Rs 1200/- for all category candidates which is non- transferable and non- refundable under any circumstance.
Go through the complete exam pattern for the RMCAAT 2023 from below section:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Medium of exam: English
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Number of questions: 200
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions (Objective-type)
- Total marks: 200
- Marking scheme: Each question will be holding one mark.
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Reasoning and Aptitude||80||80|
|Elementary Computer Knowledge||60||60|
The official authorities of Rajasthan Technical University, Kota will upload the results of RMCAAT 2023 on its official website. Individuals who participated in the examination will be able to get their results by providing particulars such as their date of birth and roll number.
Candidates must check all the information in their RMCAAT 2023 Outcome carefully. Those individuals who will secure prescribed minimum cut-off marks in the examination will be declared as shortlisted for admission. They will be able to view their names in the merit list which will be prepared and released by the officials of Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. Later on, rest of the admission and counseling procedure will be held according to this list.