RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) recruitment is organized every year. Railway Recruitment Board conducts exams for the candidates who are willing to make their career in Railways. Every year, RRB releases a large number of vacancies for the technical and nontechnical branches in Railways. Those candidates who will be eligible will be recruited for the respective post. Candidates who will clear this entrance exam will be eligible for the recruitment. Candidates have to clear the qualifying test/ physical test/ interview for the selection in Railways. Therefore, all such candidates who are waiting for the RRB Recruitment 2022 can apply for the application before its last date. Candidates can apply through the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board. Go through the complete details of RRB Recruitment 2022 mentioned in this post.
RRB Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of the exam||RRB Recruitment|
|Full form||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job category||Central Government Job|
|Location of job||India|
|Application forms release||Release soon|
|Qualification required||10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Post graduation/ Diploma|
|Age limit||18- 33 years|
|Selection process||Written exam/ physical test/ interview|
RRB Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Official Notification release||March 2022|
|Availability of online application form||March 2022|
|Last date to apply online||March 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||April 2022|
|Admit card availability||August 2022|
|RRB Recruitment Exam||September 2022|
|Result declaration||October 2022|
- The age of the candidates must be between 18 years to 33 years.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for RRB Recruitment.
- Candidates must have completed class 10th/ 12th/ diploma/ graduation/ post graduation from any recognized school/ university.
- Candidates must have a basic knowledge of computers.
- Applicants must be fluent in his/ her local language of the specific region.
RRB Recruitment 2022 Railway Zones
- Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad
- Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal
- Railway Recruitment Board Chennai
- Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata
- Railway Recruitment Board Patna
- Railway Recruitment Board Thiruvananthapuram
- Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer
- Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneshwar
- Railway Recruitment Board Gorakhpur
- Railway Recruitment Board Malda
- Railway Recruitment Board Ranchi
- Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad
- Railway Recruitment Board Bilaspur
- Railway Recruitment Board Guwahati
- Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai
- Railway Recruitment Board Secunderabad
- Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore
- Railway Recruitment Board Chandigarh
- Railway Recruitment Board Jammu
- Railway Recruitment Board Muzaffarpur
- Railway Recruitment Board Siliguri
RRB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
List of Group A Category Posts:
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Account Services (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personnel Services (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Services of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Engineering Services Examination (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Services of Mechanical Engineering (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Services of Electrical Engineering (IRSEE)
- Indian Railway Services of Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
Group B Category Posts:
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officer
- Depot Material Superintendent
Group C Category Posts
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Non-Technical Posts
- Ticket Collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistance Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist (JAA)
- Inquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Senior Time Keeper
Group D Category Posts
RRB Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- Firstly, open the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After visiting, click on the official notification regarding the recruitment process of RRB.
- Read all the guidelines carefully in the application form and apply as per the same.
- Now start entering all your basic details (personal details/ communicational details/ academic qualifications) correctly in the application form.
- Upload your scanned passport photo as well as signature in the specified formats.
- Revise all the filled details in the application form.
- Tap the submit button and pay the applicable charges.
- Do not forget to download the application fee receipt and take out its hard copies for other uses.
|UR/ OBC candidates||INR 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD candidates||INR 250/-|
Note: The payment can be made through credit card/ debit card/ post office challan/ SBI E- challan.
- It will be commenced through online mode.
- RRB Exam will be organized in Hindi and English language.
- The exam has to be completed in 90 minutes.
- Objective-type questions will be there in RRB Exam.
- A total no. of 100 questions is there in RRB.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and 1/3rd will be deducted for the wrong answer.
RRB Selection Process
- Railway Recruitment Board will shortlist the eligible participants based on their performance in the qualifying test.
- The test will have questions from sections such as English, mental ability and reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and general awareness.
- The provision of the negative marking in the test will be based on the recruitment board’s decision.
- To reach the next level of recruitment, every applicant has to qualify for the test. The level would include an interview or physical test if required.
- After the final selection, candidates will be recruited to the post they have applied for. The initial appointment of the participant will be done on a probationary basis and later on, they will be termed as permanent.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official site to apply for the RRB Recruitment exam 2022?
Ans. Candidates need to visit the official site i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Question: What educational qualification is required for RRB Recruitment?
Ans. Class 10th/ 12th/ diploma/ graduation/ post-graduation degree must be there in order to be eligible for the Recruitment.
Question: What is the age limit to apply for RRB Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The age of the candidates must be between 18 years to 33 years.
1 thought on “RRB Recruitment 2022 Dates, Vacancies, Application Form, Eligibility”
Kindly provide each and every knowledge of upcoming railway test