The administering body is Tripura Medical College in Agartala, Tripura, which holds an entrance test for qualified students in order to give access to the institution’s B.Sc Nursing programs. It’s a medical school that operates on its own. For the benefit of prospective students, Tripura Medical College is the official source for all announcements pertaining to the admissions process and entrance test. A list of essential dates, eligibility requirements, admits cards, test patterns, and other details for those applying for the TMC B.Sc Nursing Admission Test are provided below. For further information, prospective students can see the institution’s official site.
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2023: Highlights
|Name of Exam||TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination|
|Kinds of Exam||UG Programs|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Tripura Medical College, Agartala, Tripura|
E-Mail- [email protected]
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2023: Important Dates
The accompanying is key information on major events and deadlines for the aspirants’ perusal:
|Application Form Commencement||July 2023|
|Application Form Submission Final Date||August 2023|
|Admit Card Release||September 2023|
|Exam Date||September 2023|
|Result Declaration||September 2023|
|1st Counseling & Merit List||September 2023|
|2nd Counseling & Merit List||To be Declared|
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2023: Application Process
For the benefit of potential candidates, the following details about the application procedure are provided:
- The registration form would be accessible in July of that year.
- Officials would be in charge of making the registration forms available to students through the official web page.
- In order to apply, candidates must complete and submit the Application Form with all required information (personal, educational, parents, contact details, and some more as needed).
- Individual’s passport size picture and signature must also be included in the Registration Form.
- After completing the Application Form, candidates must review the form to ensure that all of the details they submitted is correct.
- After the Registration Form is filled out, candidates must take a printout of the completed form.
- Then, you’ll have to pay the application fee.
- This is followed by the submission of a Registration Form on the official site.
The following details about the application cost are provided for the convenience of those applying:
- The university’s official site will provide information on the application cost for the benefit of potential students.
- Applications for the entrance test need payment of the application cost online using any online payment method, which includes credit/debit/net banking.
- The application fee is not refundable and cannot be transferred to another person or organization.
The following is vital information about the qualifying conditions for the candidates’ perusal:
- Citizen status: Just Indian citizens are qualified to take the admission test.
- Age requirements: Candidates should be at least 17 years old and under 35 years old to register for the admission test.
- Educational requirements: Applicants should have finished senior secondary school from a recognized board or institution in order to sit for the admission test.
- Required marks: To be eligible for the entrance test, a candidate should have received at least of 50% in the written test.
- Subjects: A necessary subject in the qualifying test should include physics, chemistry, biology/zoology, and English.
- Appearing candidates: Entrants who are scheduled to take the qualifying test’s final exam are also allowed to apply, and they must present certain documentation at the time of enrollment.
The following is pertinent information about the paper pattern for preparing for the entrance test for the candidates:
- The admission test would consist of objective-type questions.
- The admission test shall consist of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- For every accurate answer, candidates would get one mark.
- Candidates would have one hour and thirty minutes to complete the paper.
- The paper does not have any negative marks.
The following topics would be covered in the question paper:
- Physics (twenty questions)
- Chemistry (twenty questions)
- Biology (60 questions)
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2023: Syllabus
- Biology Syllabus: The diversity of plant life, structure and functions, Morphology of angiosperms, Complexities of the plant’s life, Processes in plants, Genetic material, Ecology, Animal Histology, Economy Botany, Common plant disease, Recombinant DNA and tissue culture, Taxonomy of flowering plants, Animal world, Animal Physiology, Classification, Animal locomotion, Animal Reproduction, and Human Development, Animal Circulation, Animal Morphology, Cellular growth, Human disease, Animal Respiration, Animal Excretion, Genetics, The diversity of human life, Human development, Human endocrine system, Modern techniques in diseases diagnosis, Biotechnology, Control and Coordination, Biology in Human welfare
- Physics Syllabus: Experimental Physics, Molecular Physics, Thermodynamics, Atoms, Condensed Matter Physics, Electrostatics, Mathematical methods, Statistical mechanics, Relativity, Classical mechanics, Electromagnetic Theory, Electronics, Nuclear Physics, Nuclear and Particle Physics, Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Chemistry Syllabus: Periodicity, Solid-state, States of Matter, Hydrogen, Process of isolation of elements, Structure of Atoms, Classification of Elements, Surface chemistry, Solutions, Equilibrium, Ethers, P, D, F Block elements, Bimolecular, Coordination Compounds, General organic chemistry, Chemical kinetics, Hydrocarbons, Amines, Ketenes, Environmental chemistry, Carboxylic acids, General organic chemistry.
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2023: Selection Process
Following the announcement of the results, the selection phase begins. Applicants would be chosen based on their qualifying marks in the test. On the official website, applicants may obtain their scorecards. Applicants who have been chosen will be contacted for counseling.
- Counselling takes place in two stages.
- You must attend counseling at a certain time and day, accompanied by all relevant documentation.
- Mark sheets from high school and intermediate, as well as a certificate of completion.
- Certificate of Birth Date.
- Certificate of Transfer and Migration.
- Afterward, the applicants would be assigned seats.
- There’s now a seat reservation process in place, with 15 seats reserved for male applicants, 45 seats reserved for female applicants, and 3% reserved for PD applicants.