Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences is the sole Health University in the North Eastern Area (Assam). It holds an entrance test for the candidates seeking admission to B.Sc Nursing in Assam state. Apart from B.Sc Nursing, it also offers UG Courses such as MBBS, BHMS, and PG Courses like M.Sc. Nursing and Other Courses- Post-B.Sc Nursing etc. Furthermore, the application process is going to start soon, interested and eligible students can apply before the last date at www.ssuhs.in. The application fee will be Rs. 1200/-. Candidates can check complete info regarding SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023. Scroll down the page to know more about it.
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Overview
|Name of the University||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS)|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|University type||State University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Mode of application||Online|
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|The online application form releases on||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to apply||To be updated|
|Issuance of hall ticket||To be updated|
|Common entrance test date||To be updated|
|Result/ merit list declaration on||To be updated|
|The counseling process starts from||To be updated|
|Start of session||To be updated|
All the students who want to get admission in the B.Sc Nursing course at SSUHS should satisfy all the eligibility criteria and can fill out the online application form before the last date of applying. However, before beginning the application process candidates need to check the complete details, especially eligibility criteria whether they fulfill all criteria or not.
- Nationality: Candidates apart from Indian nationality can apply too.
- Gender: Only female candidates can apply for SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam.
- Qualification: Those who have done 10+2 with PCB/PCM from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks (general category) and 40% for SC/ST category candidates are eligible.
- Age: The age of the general category candidates should be 17 to 24 years and an exemption of 03 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC category candidates will be provided.
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
- The online application form is out in June 2023 for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam.
- Eligible candidates can acquire the form on the official website of Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences.
- Separate application forms are provided for various courses.
- After the submission of the application form, the admit card will be issued to the applicants for appearing in B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam.
- In the application form, applicants have to ensure that every person and qualification detail must be true and authentic.
- Participants must keep the printed copy of this application type and payment Challan safe and secure for future references.
All candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- as the SSUHS Application fee. They will have to pay the fees at the time of submission of the application form at the university campus.
It can be paid in a form of a cheque or Demand Draft drawn in favor of Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) payable at Guhawati.
A few entrance exam locations will be chosen by the university. The candidates who have registered themselves for the entrance exam will have to appear at the venue of the examination mentioned on the admit card. These are a few districts where the SSUHS entrance exam will be conducted.
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern
The Entrance Exam will consist of three papers Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3.
- Nature of exam: All the queries will be objective-based.
- Duration of each paper: 02 hours will be given to solve the whole paper.
- Marking Scheme: +1 for every correct answer and there is no deduction of marks for incorrect answers.
- Standard of questions: 12th level.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Subjects||Timings|
|1||100||Physics & Chemistry||10 AM to 12 Noon|
|2||50||Biology||1 PM to 2 PM|
|3||50||Mathematics||3 PM to 4 PM|
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Result
The official exam managing authority of SSUHS will declare the result after the entrance exam. The result shall appear in the form of a merit list on the official website of SSUHS. Only those candidates who will appear in the exam can get access to their results. Right now, the official brochure doesn’t include any specific information regarding the date of the result declaration and further process. Consequently, candidates are suggested to keep a tack on the official website of Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS).