The TANCET 2023 application procedure starts in the fourth week of January 2023 and would be conducted entirely online. Anna University administers the Tamil Nadu Common Admission Test, a state-level admission test. The exam will be held for applicants seeking admission to master’s level programs such as MCA, MBA, and others. Students who pass this test would be accepted into a variety of public and private institutions throughout the state.
TANCET 2023 Important Dates
The following are the probable test schedules:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Application Procedure||January 2023 (4th week)|
|Application Ending Date||February 2023 (3rd week)|
|Application Final Status||February 2023 (4th week)|
|Admit Card Release||March 2023 (1st week)|
|Exam Date||March 2023 (4th week)|
|Answer key Publish||March 2023 (4th week)|
|Result Declared||April 2023 (1st week)|
|Mark Sheet Downloading||April 2023 (2nd week)|
|Counselling Commencement||May 2023|
TANCET 2023 Application Procedure
Instructions and guidelines on how to fill the Registration Form are provided below:
- The Registration Form would only be made available online.
- For anyone interested in applying, the deadline is January 4, 2023.
- In order to submit an application, you must complete many stages, including enrollment, personal information, documentation submission, and payments.
- Applicants must follow the instructions properly and finish all stages.
- Applicants should check their qualifications before applying for the test since the Registration Form submission procedure is restricted to only suitable individuals.
- To avoid having their application form rejected, applicants must be very meticulous while filling out their registration form.
- Well before the third week of February 2023, applicants should present their registration form since, beyond that period, none would be accepted.
- You should retain a copy of your completed application form and payment receipt for subsequent use.
Applications must be filed online solely, and there is no offline form available. The application fee may be paid using a variety of payment methods, including net banking, debit card & credit card,
Each applicant must pay the following registration fee:
|General Aspirants||Rs. 600|
|SC/ ST/ SCA Aspirants||Rs. 300|
The full TANCET qualifying requirements are as follows:
M.E. / M. Arch / M.Tech. /M. Plan:
- Education: Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in a related area.
- Marks: To be considered for admission, applicants must really have received at least 50% of the available marks (45% for reserved students).
- GATE Scores: Students may take admission based on their GATE score.
- Requirements: Aspirants should have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in any field.
- Marks: To be considered for enrollment, students should have received at least 50% of the available marks (45% for reserved categories).
- Appearing: Individuals who will be taking their final semester exams in 2023 may make an application.
- Qualifications: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the relevant field.
- Marks: In being qualified, individuals should have received at least 50 percent (45 percent for reserved category) in the entrance test.
- Subject areas: To really be able to get admission, students should have Maths as a required subject in their 10+2 education.
The following is the exam format for the Test:
- Exam Method: The test would be administered in pen and paper format.
- Time limit: Applicants will receive two hours to complete the question paper.
- of Questions: Both MBA and MCA question papers would have a total of 100 questions, while the M.E., M.Arch, M.Tech, and M.Plan. Exams will have 115 questions.
- Total Marks: The question paper would have a total of 100 marks.
- Evaluation System: Applicants would get one mark for each true response and a third of a mark would be removed for each wrong response.
The following is the full structure for the written examination:
|Program||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|M.E./M. Tech/M. Plan/M. Arch|
Strategy for Preparation
The below are a few useful TANCET study suggestions and techniques to help you prepare for the exam:
- Prior to beginning to study for the test, go through the whole curriculum and exam format.
- Create a study regimen and stick to it religiously.
- Stay focused on your studies by avoiding any needless distractions.
- Take part in the practice exams.
- Work through the prior year’s questions and example papers.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid engaging in any harmful activities.
TANCET 2023: Admit Card
The officials would issue the admit card two or three weeks just after the application procedure is completed. The institution would issue a unique admit card to each enrolled applicant through the website.
From the first week of March 2023, candidates are allowed to obtain their admit cards. The admit card would include crucial information about the applicants and the test. Applicants must maintain their admit cards secure till the admissions process is completed.
TANCET 2023: Answer Key
After another few days have passed since the test, the authorities would provide the answer key. The answer key would be made available in pdf file format by the administration. Applicants will be able to examine their answer key online starting in the fourth week of March 2023.
The right responses to all of the questions answered in the entrance test would be included in the answer key. Applicants would be able to estimate their scores using the answer key already before the results are announced.
TANCET 2023: Cut-Off
The cutoff marks are the minimum marks set by the authorities for shortlisting applicants for the counselling process. To be qualified for the counselling process, aspirants must achieve higher than the specified cut-off percentages for their category.
TANCET Cut-off markings would be made available online. Users will be required to see their cutoff scores on the authority’s homepage. The authorities would produce a merit list comprising the names of selected applicants for counselling based on the cut-off marks.