Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Telangana is the authorized authority that regulates Telangana GNM Admission Process every year. Seekers waiting to apply for admission to various GNM courses should wait for the official notification and apply via the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Telangana. Aspirants will be able to get the registration form through the online mode as forms will be disclosed by the official authority through the online mode. Eligible candidates can fill up the application form by downloading it online and apply for Telangana GNM Nursing Admission 2023 for various programs.
The admission process will be managed by the officials of Telangana GNM. It must be noted that the admission procedure is strictly based on merit. Candidates need not go through any entrance examination for admission to the GNM course in Telangana state. The candidate’s scores in the last qualifying examination will be considered for admission. Therefore, candidates are urged to prepare well and score good marks in their qualifying exams. After clearing the admission process for the GNM course, individuals will get admission to various government and private Nursing schools or institutions in the state of Telangana. Scroll down the page to get more information about Telangana GNM 2023 such as important schedule, eligibility criteria, application form and fee, selection procedure, etc.
Telangana GNM 2023 Highlights
|Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Telangana
|Telangana GNM Nursing Admission 2023
|General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Courses
|Online Application Start
|Last Date of Online Application
Telangana GNM 2023 Important Dates
|Important Date (Speculated)
|Registration Start Date
|Due Date to Apply for Telangana GNM Nursing Admission 2023
|Release of Provisional Merit List for Telangana GNM Nursing Admission 2023
|Round 1 Seat Allotment
|Round 1 Fee Payment and Reporting
|Round 2 Counselling
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed their intermediate exam or 10+2 exam from a recognized board or university of Telangana can get admission to the GNM course. To get admission in the GNM course, entrants need to complete the ANM Nursing Course from a recognized nursing institution first.
- Qualifying marks: General category candidates are only eligible to apply if they have scored a minimum of 40% marks within the HSC exams or qualifying exams. Reserved category candidates will have to acquire a minimum of 35% marks that are passing marks within the HSC exams or qualifying exams.
- Compulsory subjects: It is necessary for the candidates to have studied physics, chemistry, and biology along with English as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
- Another stream: In case the candidates have passed the HSC exam in Humanities (Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, Geography, History, Political Science, Economics, Mathematics, Biotechnology) and Healthcare Science or English Core/ English elective – Vocational stream.
- Age criteria: Official authorities have set the lower age limit of the applicants to 16 years at the time of admission (for both general and reserved category students). However, the official authorities have set an upper age limit of 35 years for general category candidates and 38 years for the candidates of the reserved category.
Telangana GNM 2023 Application Form
Selection of the applicants for Telangana GNM is purely merited basis after careful consideration of the their scores in the qualifying examination and the details submitted by them. The selected candidates will be notified through email or phone. Students can easily apply for the Telangana General Nursing and Midwifery course by following the complete guidelines below:
- Visit the official website of Telangana GNM: www.dme.telangana.gov.in.
- Fill up all the details asked in the online application form and submit the relevant documents in the preferred size and formats.
- Pay the requisite application fees.
- Download it and print the application form and send it along with copies of the documents required to the address provided in the application form.
- All category candidates need to make the payment of the application fee which is Rs 200/- for the admission procedure.
- Authorities will only accept the offline mode of application fee payment.
- Consequently, candidates must be aware that the official authorities won’t accept the other mode for the payment of the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the registration fee through challan.
- they need to deposit the appliance fee through a government challan which needs to be drawn at the depository financial institution of Hyderabad or the state bank of India at the respective region.
Candidates will be updated about all the important notifications related to the Telangana GNM admission procedure on the official website of the university itself. Applicants desiring to get admission to the GNM course are urged to read the official notification carefully by visiting the official website of the university. Only individuals who completely satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the university will get admission to the concerned university. They will be qualified on the basis of a merit list which will be disclosed by the official authorities. The merit list will be set up on the premises of marks secured by the applicants in their qualifying academic exams. That means they have to perform well in the past qualifying exams.
We request the candidates to refer to the official website of the university to get all the necessary information about the merit list. Thus it will only be released on the official website of the university itself. Official authorities of Telangana GNM will be accountable to release the merit list of the nominated students on their official portal.
|B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023
|ANM Admission 2023