TS DOST phase 1 online registration for DOST starts in the month of July. Interested candidates can apply online for their choice of course. The official website is www.cgg.gov.in. DOST Admission is organized to offer admission in courses such as BA, B.Com (Hons and Voc.), BCA, BSW, BBM, etc. DOST or Degree Online Services Telangana is a state-level body that organizes admission for various UG courses. It is organized in many colleges affiliated to 6 participating universities i.e. Osmania University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Telangana University, Kakatiya University, Palamuru University, and Satavahana University. All the interested candidates need to check out the full article to know more about TS DOST 2023.
TS DOST 2023 Details
|Name of the Exam||Degree Online Services, Telangana|
|Conducting body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Participating colleges||Over 1000|
|Seat allotment rounds||3|
|Level of courses||Undergraduate|
|No. of courses offered||200|
TS DOST 2023 Admission Schedule
|Official notification releases on||1st week of July 2023|
|Phase 1 registration begins||1st week of July 2023|
|Web options start from||To be updated|
|Special category certificates verification||To be updated|
|Seat allotment- first list||To be updated|
- B.Com (Voc)
- B.Com (Hons)
DOST Eligibility Requirements
- Those candidates who have passed 10+2 from a recognized educational board can apply.
- Those applicants who have cleared Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology Course from Board can apply for B.com/ B.A course only.
- Applicants who seek admission to B.Sc courses need to clear the qualifying exam with 40% in the subject they are willing to take admission at UG level.
- Applicants with Arts and Commerce students will not be eligible for admission to B.Sc. courses.
- Those students who clear the qualifying exam in science, arts, or commerce streams can take admission in B.A., B.Com. BCA, BBM, BBA, and BSW.
- Candidates who seek admission to the BSW course must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
TS DOST 2023 Application Form
The Application form releases through the online mode at the official website of TS DOST. Candidates need to complete the registration and then start the application form filling. It starts with providing basic details like personal, educational, communicational, etc. Once it is done, candidates need to attach their required documents and pay the application fee through Debit / Credit Card,
ATOM, Bill Desk, T-Wallet. The application fee is equal for all the candidates i.e. Rs. 200/-.
- Aadhaar Card
- Active mobile number
- Candidate’s photograph
- Qualifying exam certificate
- Bridge course certificate (If necessary)
- Sports & Extra-curricular activities certificate (If any)
- PWD certificate (If required)
|NCC and BCC||2%|
TS DOST Seat Allotment
Applicants will be able to view the result for Seat Allotment on the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education – dost.cgg.gov.in. Participants have to log in with their DOST Id and Pinto to check the seat allotment result. Candidates will also receive the seat allotment result for DOST 2023 via SMS at their registered mobile number. Allotted candidates have to report online only (Online Self Reporting). For it, they have to pay the charges of Rs.1000/- or Rs.500/-. The Result for the seat allotment is likely to be released in the third week of September 2023.
|TS EdCET||TS PECET|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Which is the official web portal for TS DOST?
Question: When will the first allotment list for DOST be out?
Ans. It is expected to be released in 1st week of August 2023.
Question: What are the six participating universities of DOST?
Ans. The six participating universities are Osmania University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Telangana University, Kakatiya University, Palamuru University, and Satavahana University.
Question: What are the courses offered through DOST?
Ans. The courses are BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Com (Voc), B.Com (Hons), BSW, BBM, BCA.