Jawahar Lal Nehru Technology University, Hyderabad is the authority that shall be conducting TS EAMCET for admission in various engineering, agriculture, and medical courses. Therefore, Students need to register online in order to apply for admission. The registration process will be started in the month of March 2023 and ends in the month of May 2023. So, students are advised to apply before the due date. Here, candidates can get all the required information regarding TS EAMCET 2023 such as important dates, exam dates, syllabus, etc.
TS EAMCET 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release||1st week of March 2023|
|Online registration begins||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date to register||3rd week of May 2023|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Final answer key release date||To be Announced|
|Result declaration||To be Announced|
|Rank card release||To be Announced|
|Counseling process begins||To be Announced|
- Indian citizens can apply; OCI/PIO cardholders are also eligible.
- He/she must have a domicile of the AP/Telangana state.
- The age of the applicant must be between 16 years to 22 years. 5 % relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the 12th exam can also apply.
For Engineering/B.Pharma/B.Tech- Candidates must have cleared class 12th with PCM or any related vocational course in engineering/technology. Candidates who have a diploma in engineering by AP/Telangana are also eligible to apply.
For Pharma D- Students must have passed class 12th with PCM subjects from a recognized board or candidates must have done a diploma in pharmacy by AP/Telangana.
TS EAMCET 2023 Application form
- The application form is available in online mode.
- The Application procedure will include certain steps such as exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- During the registration process, candidates will also have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form. Any mistake in the application form will lead to form rejection.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- All the important information related to the application form will be directly sent to the candidate’s registered ID & phone number.
- Lastly, candidates should take the printout of the duly filled application form for further use.
|For engineering courses||
|For Agriculture & Medical courses||
- The examination mode will be online (CBT mode- Computer-Based Test).
- 3 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The medium of the exam will be English/Telugu/Urdu.
- Total questions will be 160 and total marks will be 160.
- The examination will include subjects– Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for engineering courses.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
Medical/ Agriculture Course:
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Zoology, Botany)||Botany – 40
Zoology – 40
Total – 80 Marks
|Botany – 40
Zoology – 40
Total – 80 Questions
The examination syllabus will be available on the official website. The syllabus will be based on the class 12th level and cover various topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The questions in the entrance test will judge the candidate’s knowledge & understanding of the subjects. For engineering, medical and agriculture courses, the syllabus will be specified separately.
After the completion of exam, candidates will be able to download the rank card by accessing the official website. The ranking will be given to the aspirants according to the total normalized marks acquired by them in TS EAMCET 2023 exam. The reservation policy will be followed according to the rules of state government while ranking the candidates.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2023 Schedule, Process, Seat Allotment Registration
TS EAMCET 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official web portal of TS EAMCET?
Ans. The official website is www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Question: Where to register for the TS EAMCET?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the online website of TS EAMCET.
Question: When will the TS EAMCET online registration starts?
Ans. In the 2nd week of March 2023.
Question: Who shall be conducting TS EAMCET?
Ans. TS EAMCET will be conducted by the responsible authority- Jawahar Lal Nehru Technology University, Hyderabad.
Question: What is the mode of result declaration?
Ans. The result will be announced on the authorized website – www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Question: What is the TS EAMCET application fee?
Ans. TS EAMCET application fee for engineering, medical and agriculture courses will be Rs. 400/- for SC/ST category and Rs. 800/- for other category candidates.
Question: In which mode, fee payment can be made?
Ans. The application fee can be paid by debit card, credit card, and internet banking or by visiting the nearest online center of TS.