IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) is known to be one of the top business schools in India. IIFT 2023 Online application form starts in the 1st week of September 2022. It is a national-level entrance exam that is conducted for enrolling eligible applicants in different MBA IB programs. This test will be organized by the official authorities of IIFT MBA. The test will be organized in an online Computer Based Mode. It is the golden opportunity for the candidates to secure admission in flagship MBA (International Business). IIFT has its three campuses i.e. IIFT Kolkata, IIFT Delhi, and IIFT Kakinada.
For comprehensive details about the entrance exam such as the important dates, application form and application fee, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, result, counseling are mentioned in the article below.
IIFT 2023 MBA IB: Overview
|Name of the exam
|IIFT Entranc Exam
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam 2023
|Type of Exam
|Level of exam
|Masters in International Business (2 years)
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Mode of Exam
IIFT 2023 MBA IB: Important Dates
|The online application process begins from
|1st week of September 2022
|Last date for the submission of the duly filled application form
|2nd week of October 2022
|Application correction date
|3rd week of October 2022
|Admit card issue date
|3rd week of November 2022
|Entrance exam date
|1st week of December 2022
|Announcement of results
|Scorecard release date
|Commencement of GD and PI rounds
|January/ February 2023
Aspirants who want to appear or the exam should go through certain eligibility criteria as mentioned in the below section. Before applying, check the eligibility details here:
- Nationality: Only Indian applicants are eligible to apply for IIFT.
- Age limit: No age barriers are laid down by the authorities for the applicants to apply for the entrance exam.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must hold a valid Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline in order to get admission to the institution.
- Minimum Marks: More than 50% of scores should be there in a bachelor’s degree. Appearing applicants: Final year applicants of their qualifying degree are also eligible to apply.
IIFT 2023 Application Form
To avail of the online application form, candidates can opt for any of the modes between online and offline mode. The application process for both the modes is given below:
- Applicants have to visit the official website i.e. www.iift.nta.ac.in. to collect the online application form.
- On the official website, register yourself and enter your name, date of birth, and mobile number.
- Upon successful completion of the registration process, the applicants will be able to obtain the Application Form.
- Then, they are required to fill in all the detail in the IIFT application form as per requirements.
- Upload the necessary documents on the official website.
- After that, make the application fee payment of the IIFT form.
- Lastly, submit the duly filled application form on the official website itself and keep its print secure till further use.
- For the offline method, candidates can collect the application form by purchasing it from the post office or from the counter of IIFT.
- The applicants got to make the payment of the Application Fee in the form of cash or through Demand Draft. After the payment, they can obtain the form.
- After that, candidates are required to fill the form manually using a black or blue ball pen.
- The applicants must ensure that they do not make any mistakes in the form to avoid any inconvenience in the future.
- If the candidate makes a cancellation in the application form then it will lead to rejection of the same.
- At last, aspirants are required to submit the application form to the official authorities by speed post to the below-provided address.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B – 21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110016
- The application fee details for each category candidate are mentioned below in this section.
- Mode of Payment: Online mode- debit card/ credit card/ net banking facilities.
- Offline mode- cash or demand draft (DD should be made in favor of the IIFT institution).
|General/ OBC category applicants
|SC/ ST/ PH applicants
|Foreign nationals/ NRI/ Children of NRI
|The US $ 80 (INR 4500/-)
- Mode of Exam: The mode of exam will be offline, which means candidates are required to solve the entire paper via pen and paper mode.
- Duration of Exam: Two hour’s duration will be given to the contenders to solve the question paper of the IIFT entrance exam 2023.
- Language of Exam: The applicants will have to answer the questions of the entrance exam in the English language only.
- Total Number of Questions: A total number of 123 questions will be asked in the entrance exam question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each question paper, the marking scheme is different.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer; the official authorities will deduct 1/3rd marks.
The subject wise pattern of exam:
|Number of Questions
|General knowledge and awareness
IIFT MBA IB 2023 Results
The candidates got to check the Results on the official website of the IIFT only. They are told to log in to the official website by providing their user id and password. Once all the credentials are successfully entered, then the system will open the results for the IIFT entrance exam 2023.