UP Lekhpal examination is regulated to provide government jobs to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh state. Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Recruitment is done for the post of clerks to maintain the accounts which further helps in maintaining the village revenue. The shortlisted candidate will be appointed as a village accountant officer in the revenue administration department in villages of Uttar Pradesh state. The basic work of Lekhpal includes inspecting fields, conducting surveys, recording crop data, revising the official maps of the fields in villages. Candidates who wish to take up UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal written test must prepare for four sections namely- General Knowledge, Hindi, Mathematics, and Rural Development & Rural Society.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh will tentatively release a total of 8000 vacancies for all eligible and interested candidates to apply. Candidates can check the UPSSSC latest updates from its official website. To get comprehensive knowledge about UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2023, check out this complete post here.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Exam name||UPSSC Lekhpal Exam 2023|
|Exam conducting authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Exam mode||Offline mode|
|Exam language||Hindi and English|
|Selection process||Written exam, Interview|
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release date||To be announced|
|Online registration begins from||To be announced|
|Online registration ends on||To be announced|
|Last date to pay the application fee||To be announced|
|Availability of admit card||15 days prior to the examination|
|Entrance exam date||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
- Educational qualification: Applier must have passed his/ her 12th from a recognized board by the government.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age required to appear for this examination is 18 years – 40 years.
- Age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category will be offered.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2023 Application form
- In order to appear for the examination, candidates have to log in to the official website upssc.gov.in. to collect the application form.
- In the application form, fill in all the required details that have been asked.
- Upload all your important scanned documents along with a passport size photograph in the same.
- Pay the application fee as per the categories and submit the form.
- Save the duly submitted application form for future references.
|SC/ ST category||INR 185/-|
|Physically handicapped||INR 95/-|
- This paper will be an objective type of paper.
- For a particular question, a candidate will get a total of 4 options.
- Participants will have to choose one out of those 4 options. There will also be a section of General Hindi where the candidate needs to attempt a total of 25 questions for 25 marks. Similarly, even for Mathematics, the candidate will have to attempt 25 questions for 25 marks.
- There will be a total of 25 questions each carrying total marks of 50 for General and Rural Development.
- Consequently, the total marks will be 100.
- The candidate will have to solve the entire paper within 90 minutes. The officials will deduct half marks for each incorrect answer.
|Sections||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Rural Development & Society||25||25|
UP Lekhpal 2023 Result
The examination result for UPSSSC Lekhpal 2023 will likely be released within a month after the exam is commenced. Applicants who appeared for the written exam can access their result by following the steps below after the result announcement:
- Open the official website of UP Lekhpal Exam Conducting Body i.e. www.upssscgov.in.
- From the homepage of the website, tap on the link for UPSSSC Lekhpal Result 2023 which will be found under the notification section.
- The UPSSSC Lekhpal Result 2023 will appear on the screen in a form of a PDF.
- Search for your name or roll number in the same, and save the result sheet for further use.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2023 Cutoff
After the successful release of UPSSSC Lekhpal Result 2023, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) will also publish a cutoff list for the same applicants to check on its official website.
The cut-off list will include the roll number of all the participants, along with the minimum marks required to be shortlisted for the vacancies. On the basis of the cut-off list only, participants will be selected for the recruitment process.
UP Lekhpal 2023 Selection Process
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lekhpal Selection Process will include two stages: Written test and interview round. Those who have registered online for the recruitment process will have to appear for a written test.
According to the marks secured by the applicant in the written test, he/ she will be further selected for the final selection process i.e. interview round. After the conduction of the interview round, the final selection of nominated contenders will be finalized on the basis of the overall written exam, and scores in the interview round.