UP Police Recruitment 2023: UP Police will soon recruit candidates for the post of constable, assistant sub-inspector, and sub-inspector. The profession of police requires regularity, patience, passion, commitment, and dedication. There are several no. of people who want to serve under UP police and apply for it every year.
Therefore, interested candidates who want to apply for this recruitment must grab this opportunity as soon as possible.
Police recruitment is done on the basis of an entrance examination conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board. So, all those who are planning to apply for UP Police Recruitment 2023 can collect all the essential information mentioned below:
UP Police Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form||1st week of April 2023|
|Deadline of application form submission||4th week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application fee||To be announced|
|Entrance exam date||To be announced|
|Exam result||To be announced|
- To apply for the post of constable, the candidate must have completed class XII from the recognized board and must have basic computer typing knowledge.
- For the post of Assistant Sub Inspector and sub-inspector, the candidate must have completed Graduation from any recognized university and also have basic computer typing knowledge.
- To apply for the post of Constable, the candidate’s age should be in between 18 Years to 28 years.
- For the post of Assistant Sub Inspector and SI, the age of the candidates should be in between 21 to 28 years.
- The salary of the constable is Rs. 5200-20,200/- + Grade-Pay Rs. 2000/-.
- And, the salary of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector is Rs. 9300-34800/- +Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
Physical Requirements for Male Applicants
- They should have a height of 168 cm (160 cm for the SC/ST category).
- Weight should be at least 50 kilograms.
- Chest size must be 79 cm (77 cm for SC/ST candidates).
Physical Requirements for Female Applicants
- Female applicants must have a height of 152 cm. For ST candidates it is 147 cm.
- Weight should be 40 kg.
- Running- 2.4 km running must be completed in 14 minutes.
UP Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- Candidates who are looking forward to applying for various posts in Delhi police must visit the official website of the UP Police Department to fill the application form.
- Fill in all the asked details carefully and correctly.
- After filling the form, upload all the necessary documents.
- It is also essential to take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- However, the application form will not be completed without its fee payment; therefore don’t forget to pay the application fee.
For online mode, you can pay the fee through debit card, credit card, and internet banking whereas,
Offline mode includes E-challan.
|Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector||INR 400/-|
Candidates need to qualify Physical Measurement Test, Written Test, Medical Test, Document verification, and Physical Efficiency Test for getting into UP Police.
- The only mode of exam will be offline (Written- pen and paper-based).
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Questions will be objective type i.e. Multiple Choice questions will be asked.
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks.
- The total no. of questions from each paper will be 150.
- Questions will be asked from subjects such as General knowledge/law, General Hindi, Mental Aptitude, Numerical and Mental Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
For UP Police Assistant Sub Inspector and Sub Inspector
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total Marks|
|Numerical & Mental Ability||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude/Reasoning Ability||40||100|
For UP Police Constable
|General knowledge and current affairs||150|
UP Police Recruitment 2023 Exam Result
- The competent authority will declare the results after a few days of the commencement of the exam.
- To check the Exam result, candidates are advised to visit the official website of Delhi Police i.e. www.upploice.gov.in.
- Candidates who will qualify for the cut-off marks will be selected under UP Police.
- The result will be prepared on the basis of a written examination and only if the candidates meet the physical standards set by the authority.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the application fee to apply for a constable post in UP Police?
Ans. The application fee is Rs. 200/-
Question: What is the official website of UP Police?
Question: When will the registration process for Uttar Pradesh police recruitment 2023 start?
Ans. It will start in the first week of April 2023 (Tentative).
Question: What is the application fee for the post of Sub Inspector?
Ans. The application fee for the post of Sub Inspector is Rs. 400/-
Question: What is the educational qualification required for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector in UP Police?
Ans. To apply for the post of assistant sub-inspector, candidates have to clear graduation and have a basic knowledge of computer typing.