To admit students to the MBA programme, the YCMOU (Yashwantro Chavan Maharashtra Open University) holds an MBA Entrance Examination. Those who want to apply for admission to the MBA programme at the Yashwantro Chavan Maharashtra Open University’s affiliated institutions may do so by taking the institution’s entrance test.
Here on the premise of their qualifying requirements, numerous candidates may participate in this test, and several students register in this exam. Students would get comprehensive information about YCMOU MBA Admission Schedules, Registration Form, Eligibility Requirements, and Admission Process from this article.
YCMOU MBA 2022: Highlights
Applicants may glance at the YCMOU MBA Characteristics in the table provided.
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Authority Conducting||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University|
|Offered Courses||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Time Limit||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Total Marks||100 (2 marks for every right answer)|
|Total Parts of Exam||6 sections|
YCMOU MBA 2022: Important Dates
Students should review the key deadlines for the YCMOU MBA programme listed underneath.
|Application Filling Commencement||October 2022|
|Last Date of Application||October 2022|
|Date of Exam||November 2022|
YCMOU MBA 2022 Application Form
The YCMOU MBA Application Form would be accessible on the official site. Those applicants who are willing and qualified for admission to the MBA program at Yashwantro Chavan Maharashtra Open University’s affiliated institutions. The process for filling out the application form is outlined underneath.
- Applicants should visit the Yashwantro Chavan Maharashtra Open University’s official website.
- Aspirants must be required to provide their identity, email id, home address, contact information, and other information in order to register.
- Aspirants would be given login information to complete the Registration Form with all of their accurate and full information.
- Furthermore, when filling out the application form online, users must submit scanned pictures of their most recent passport-size photograph and signature.
- Students must submit the registration cost and complete the Registration Form. Students must also save the print for reference in the future.
- The registration fee is Rs.500/- and must be provided at the time the registration form is submitted.
Students who want to enroll in MBA programs at an associated institution must review the qualifying requirements listed below.
- Applicants must have completed a three-year Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45 percent and 40 percent for aspirants from the SC/ ST category and those with a handicap.
- There’s also no upper age restriction for this test.
- Applicants must be Indian citizens with Maharashtra as their home state.
Candidates must choose the exam pattern for improved test preparation, as well as the exam structure information which is as follows:
- The exam would be divided into six parts, with a total score of 100.
- Applicants may use the table below to look up the parts and their weighting.
- The test would include multiple-choice questions.
|4||24||Business Data Interpretation|
YCMOU MBA 2022 Syllabus
Following topics are included in this test:
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Business Data Interpretation
- Business Judgment
- Reading Comprehension
Applicants are required to take the Demo Examination as a matter of course as a matter of first necessity. It aids in the comprehension of the major test questions. They must log in using the fake user id and login that have been provided on the official webpage to do so.
YCMOU MBA 2022: Exam Centers
The YCMOU MBA 2022 is held in a number of cities throughout Maharashtra. These are the YCMOU provincial centers.
- Option: When completing out the online Application Form, individuals would have the choice of picking their desired Exam Center site.
- ID Evidence: Applicants should bring their Admit Card as well as a valid photo ID to the examination center.
The list of Exam Centers may be seen in the table below:
YCMOU MBA 2022: Admit Card
The admit card would be sent to qualified students through the online mode. The admit card might be obtained from the official website. By inputting the registration ID number and birth date, the admit card may be retrieved.
Upon obtaining the admit card, aspirants should take a printout of it. To participate in the test, maintain the admit card securely. Those who do not have a legitimate admit card would not be permitted to enter the testing center. Aspirants must also present identity proof in addition to the admit card.
|IGNOU MBA Admission 2022||YCMOU B.ED Admission 2022|
YCMOU MBA 2022: Result
The official authority publishes the results on the ycmou.formsubmit.in portal. This is provided on the basis of a merit list, which is also known as the Primary Examination Eligible Candidate list. It contains essential information such as the student’s name, login, and exam date. Eligible applicants must submit an online registration form to their student center during the time of admission.
Hereunder are YCMOU MBA preparation recommendations for candidates, which they should implement.
- Applicants should create a timetable in order to properly prepare.
- Individuals may improve their precision and agility by preparing with past year exams and practice exams.
- They must concentrate on the test pattern and curriculum in order to comprehend the question paper’s format.