Uttarakhand Police 2023: Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Board is ready to disclose the official notification regarding the position of police constable in Uttarakhand Police. The candidates who want to fill up the Uttarakhand Police Bharti Application Form can visit the official web portal of the Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Board after the release of official notification. UK Police department releases vacancies to fill up various posts including constable, riflemen, tradesmen, driver etc. Applicants who pass the written examination and physical standards will be selected for Uttarakhand Police Constable post. The entire recruitment process is conducted by Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) in the state of Uttarakhand. The same commission i.e. UKSSSC will release the official notification for the job of Police Constable on its official website.
To fulfil the eligibility for the recruitment, the age of the candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 25 and he/ she must have completed 10+2 education or equivalent examination from the Uttarakhand School Education Council, Ramnagar Nainital. In this article, we have mentioned more detailed information about Uttarakhand Police Constable 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, exam pattern, results, salary, etc.
Uttarakhand Police 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Department||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Name of Posts||Constable|
|Total Number of Posts||Announced Soon|
|Jobs Type||State Government Jobs|
|Application Date||January 2023 (tentative)|
Uttarakhand Police Constable 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Release||January 2023|
|Online Application Process||First week of January 2023|
|Last Date||Third week of February 2023|
|Admit Card||June 2023|
|Answer Key||Announced Soon|
Applicants who have successfully passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized state board are eligible to apply for the job in the Uttarakhand state.
The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be 18 years and 30 years respectively for the post of Constable in Uttarakhand Police. The age relaxation for the candidates will be provided on the basis of the candidate’s category according to the state government.
|Category||Height||Chest (without expansion)||Chest (with expansion)|
|UR/ SC/ OBC||165 cm||78.8 cm||83.8 cm|
|Candidates of Hilly Areas||160 cm||76.3 cm||81.3 cm|
Physical Efficiency Test:
|Race||5000 m – 25 min||3000 m – 8 min||–|
|High Jump||100 Meter||100 Meter||3|
|Long Jump||4 Meter||4 Meter||3|
Uttarakhand Police 2023 Application Form
- In the very first step, you need to visit the authorized web portal of Uttarakhand Police i.e. uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in.
- After that, click on the official notification related to Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2023. Download the same.
- Carefully, read the full notification and click on the online link to apply for the recruitment.
- Now, enter all the essential details carefully in the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of authentic passport-size photo of yours, signature, and the essential documents as asked in the form.
- After that, pay the mandatory application charges accordingly.
- Submit the duly filed application form and get the print of the application receipt.
- Lastly, take out a hard copy of the complete application form for future references.
The exam pattern for Uttarakhand Police Constables follows the following format:
- It will be an offline based written exam.
- The paper will be having multiple-choice questions.
- It will carry a total of 100 marks.
- There will be one question paper covering General Hindi, General Studies (including Uttarakhand culture) and General Knowledge questions.
- Each question will be carrying one mark.
- For each incorrect response, there will be a deduction of 1/4th of the mark of that question.
- The duration of the paper shall be 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
After clearing the above written exam, physical eligibility, selected candidates will be eligible to take part in interview round where their personality, way of talking/ communication, behavior will be examined by the recruitment board.
Lastly, the recruitment board will ask you to produce all the necessary documents for verification. These include:
- SSLC/ 12th/ Graduation certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- NCC certificate
- Caste certificate to claim reservation for the candidates of OBC/ SC/ ST category
- Address proof/ Residence certificate
- Discharge certificate (Required only for Ex-serviceman)
- Physically Handicapped certificate (If required)
- Date of Birth certificate
- Sports certificates from the national, state, district or higher levels
- Date of BirthPan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id
Uttarakhand Police Constable Result will be published some days after the release of the Uttarakhand Police Constable answer key. It will be released on the official website of the recruitment body which is Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC). Those candidates who will obtain more than 50% aggregate marks will qualify for the written exam.
The shortlisted candidates will be appointed for the desired post and will get a basic pay ranging from a minimum of Rs. 21,700 to a maximum of Rs. 69,100/.
Along with the basic pay, a police constable also enjoys various perks and benefits. Some of the perks and benefits are:
- House Rent Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Education Allowance
- Travel and Dearness Allowance