The online application for VBCH Paramedical 2022 will be available soon. It is the biggest specialty hospital in the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, serving the people of Dadra and Nagar Haveli as well as the surrounding regions of Gujarat and Maharashtra with curative, preventative, and rehabilitative services. The disadvantaged sectors of the community continue to get almost free facilities.
The hospital serves approximately 1 million out-patients per year and has a daily OPD of about 3500 people. The Union Ministry of Health has designated VBCH as an NQAS-certified hospital. It serves as the tertiary center for all of Dadra and Nagar Haveli’s community health clinics. Paramedic courses provide emergency medical services that are required in a pre-hospital setting, and a person who works in this field is known as a paramedic. After graduating from high school, you may undertake top paramedical courses. It may be a degree program, a diploma program, or a certificate program.
VBCH Paramedical 2022: Overview
|Name||Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital|
|Type of Exam||UG Level|
|Offered Courses||Paramedical Science Courses|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate Medical & Health Services|
|Mode of Application||Online|
VBCH Paramedical 2022: Deadlines
Key information about significant events and deadlines will be sent to candidates through notification:
|Online Application Commencement||November 2022|
|Application Last Date||November 2022|
|Merit List||November 2022|
|Verification of Documents||November 2022|
|Online seat Allotment||December 2022|
|Admission Last Date||The time is shown in the student’s allotment order.|
The following is essential information regarding the qualifying requirements for applicants:
Nationality: The test will only be open to Indian citizens.
- Applicants should be 17 years old before or on December 31st of the year of their entrance to the first year of paramedical studies.
- As of December 31, 2019, the maximum age restriction for applicants is 25 years.
- Candidates from Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes would have their upper age restriction reduced by five years.
- Applicants should have passed the Senior School Examination (10+2) to be considered
- Pre-degree examination (10+2) or a comparable from a recognized board or institution with 12 years of education.
VBCH Paramedical 2022 Application Form
- The online application for VBCH Paramedical 2022 will be available in November 2022.
- Online applications will be accepted until the third week of November 2022.
- Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Online Application and brochures.
- Applicants should begin filling out the Application Form as soon as they have read the instructions in the booklet.
- When filling out the Online Application, candidates must include personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other pertinent information.
- Applicants must also submit scanned versions of their photos and signatures in the size and format specified on the university’s official website.
- Candidates are instructed to print the Application Form after it has been completed.
For applicants’ convenience, the following information about the application cost is provided:
- You could only pay the application cost online.
- Applicants in the General and OBC classifications would have to pay a fee of Rs. 500.
- Applicants from the SC/ST classifications would have to pay a fee of Rs. 300.
Applicants who have been assigned a seat at this institution will be required to come to the admissions office with the following papers in order to finish the admissions process.
In the case of UG
- Admit Card
- Certificate and grade sheet for class ten (for date of birth)
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Certificate and grade sheet for class 12
- Proof of identification (Aadhar/Driving License/PAN Card/ Passport)
- Photocopies of eight passport photos
- Caste Certificate Provisional Allotment Letter (if applicable)
- Certificate for People with Disabilities (if applicable)
|B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022||GNM Nursing Admission 2022|
The Merit List of obtained scores in the Entrance test will be used to make selections.
- There are topics that are objective in nature (Multiple Choice).
- The exam would be conducted entirely online (CBT).
- The entrance exam would be conducted in both English and Hindi.
- There will be five subjects from 8th to 10th grade in the entrance test.
The following is details about the subject and marks:
VBCH Paramedical 2022 Admission Process
The following aspects of the admission process for paramedical courses should be noted by interested applicants. Candidates must go to the official website of the college to which they want to apply, fill out the application Form Online, and pay the application cost.
A small number of colleges and universities only accept paper applications, which require you to visit the institution in person and submit an Application Form along with a cheque for the whole application fee in order to be considered. Each year, the application procedure for paramedical courses starts in July or August. Candidates should keep track of key paramedical admissions deadlines for the institution or college they want to attend.