During the year 2003, the Government of Rajasthan established Kota University to provide enrollment to candidates for numerous Undergrad, Postgrad, and Doctorate level programs in the areas of Science, Teaching & Education, Business & Management Studies, Social Sciences, Law, Humanities, Accounting & Commerce, Business & Management Studies, and IT & Software. This institution is accredited by the University Grants Commission, the Association of Indian Universities, and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council, and individuals who desire to finish their degrees at the University of Kota can apply online. Check details for Kota University Admission 2023. Aspirants can receive clear knowledge about Kota University Admission Deadline, Registration, Qualifications, and Admission Process from this article.
Kota University Admission 2023: Overview
|Types||PG, UG & Doctoral Courses|
|Courses provided||UG, PG & Doctoral Courses|
|Date of Exam||To be Declared|
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
Kota University Admission 2023: Deadlines
The Kota University Admissions timetable is shown below for applicants’ convenience, and they should read it.
|Registration Commencement||August 2023|
|Registration Last Date (PG)||To be Declared|
|Registration Last Date (UG)||September 2023|
|First Merit List (UG)||To be Declared|
|Documents Verification Last Date||September 2023|
|Classes Starting||To be Declared|
Kota University Application Form
By following the easy method outlined below, interested candidates can submit the Application form for their desired programs.
- First and foremost, applicants should visit Kota University’s official site.
- The Registration form site would be published on the official website, where Candidates must check.
- Applicants must fill out the application form completely and accurately, as well as provide a scanned copy of any needed papers.
- Candidates must make payment and upload the completed application form along with the relevant papers and a printout of the completed application form.
Applicants must provide these papers in addition to the registration form.
- A certificate of reservation (If applicable).
- Scanned copies of the 10th-grade report card and the board certificates.
- Scanned copies including all years of graduation mark sheets
- A scanned copy of the 12th-grade report card.
The registration cost of INR 500 should be paid by credit/ debit card or via online banking by the candidates.
Courses Offered by Kota University
Applicants can choose from a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees at Kota University, as well as a variety of programs.
Prior to filling out the registration form, applicants must make sure they meet the qualifying requirements. Eligibility requirements for different courses.
|M.Phil/ Ph.D.||Applicants must have a master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 55 percent. Other states demand a minimum of 60%, whereas SC/OBC/ST/PWD candidates just need a minimum of 50%.|
|M.P.Ed||Applicants must be proficient in D. Ed. P. B. course in physical education.|
|MBA||They must have a 45 percent (40 percent for SC/OBC/PH/ST/SOBC) graduation in any discipline.|
|MSW||They must have completed a college degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 48 percent for general candidates and a minimum grade of pass for SC/OBC/PH/ST/SOBC applicants.|
|B.Sc||The candidates must have a 48 percent grade in 10+2 with PCB/M from a recognized institution (40% for reserved categories).|
|M.Sc||Applicants must be qualified in B.Sc. with 50 percent marks (45 percent for SC/OBC/PH/ST/SOBC) in Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, Nursing, and Veterinary Science as one of the subjects.|
|MCA||Applicants must have a B.Sc. or BCA degree with a minimum of 50% in cumulative (45% for SC/OBC/PH/ST/SOBC).|
|MA||Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject with at least 48 percent for general applicants and a minimum of pass for SC/ST/OBC/SOBC applicants.|
|M.Com||Candidates must be Commerce Graduates with a minimum of 48 percent for general candidates and passing percent for SC/OBC/PH/ST/SOBC applicants to be considered for this program.|
|LLM||Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in law, a three-year or five-year degree with a minimum of 55 percent, and a minimum of 50 percent for ST/SC/OBC students.|
Kota University Merit List 2023
The candidates who have passed the preceding qualifying exam or state or national level entrance test would be chosen in the merit list, according to the website. After obtaining the merit list from the main site, the students can check it.
Kota University Counseling 2023
Authorities will follow the prescribed timeline for counseling, and those candidates who are selected in the merit list will be asked to participate in the process.
Applicants must keep checking the official site for updates on counseling sessions. Applicants should be requested to provide the relevant papers to the counseling facility for certification.
Kota University Admission Procedure
- Candidates can check the official website and fill out the registration form for their desired program based on their inclusion criteria.
- Applicants can fill out the application form digitally, and the administration will review the registration form as well as the applicants’ supporting papers.
- Following that, shortlisted candidates will be called on the merit list based on their performance in the prior qualifying exam or an authority-conducted entrance test. Those who are shortlisted in the merit list will receive a call letter from the authorities inviting them to the counseling session.
- Applicants must provide all needed papers to the counseling facility for validation, selection fulfillment, and seat reservation; seat allocation will be done by the authorities to allocate applicants in their selected colleges connected with Kota University.
- Candidates should appear at the designated institute and provide all needed original papers as well as the entrance fee to be paid there.
Certificate & Diploma Options
Kota University provides a one-year diploma program with two concentrations and a six-month certificate program. The merit score is used to determine acceptance to such diploma and certificate programs. Here’s the list of Diploma available:
- Diploma in History and Culture of Rajasthan
- Certificate Course in Tourist Guide
- Diploma in Naturopathy Science and Yoga
Kota University provides Ph.D. and M.Phil. programs in a variety of specializations. Enrollment to all these courses is governed by the University’s field regulations. The M.Phil. program lasts one year, whereas the Ph.D. program takes three to four years to complete. Applicants should have earned a master’s degree in the relevant field to be considered for admission to the Ph.D. program. The following table contains a list of specializations available in the field of research:
|Geography||Law||Drawing & Painting|
|EAFM||Urdu||Library and Information Science|
|Business Administration /Management||Sociology||History|